Husband Back

After training with his Pokémon friends, Yoshi went to exercise for a bit until Serena arrived.

"Hi Serena..."

"I saw you training. I was thinking about teaching you some techniques I know tomorrow, how about that?"

However, the girl noticed that Yoshi's expression turned to sadness.

"What's wrong Yoshi?"

"Me...ahh...no...nothing's wrong Serena."

"You can tell me, are your parents right?"

"If I had done something, they wouldn't be dead..."

"Life is stranger...you'll never know what could happen from one day to the next."

"I know but now you are my family. We know better and therefore his adoptive family who already received my help also welcomes me with gratitude."

Serena gasped in surprise but blushed through a loving smile.

And remember Serena. I will never stop being grateful to have you as more than a friend."

"Aah..Scarred...Yoshi! It would be nice meeting you again..."

"My pretty and brave savior..."

Yoshi and Serena started to run free, but with his wits, he jumped in and pinned her down once more.

"Got you!"

With a sly look and smile, Serena turned her mate to counter the technique.

"Now I got you..."

Yoshi laughed nervously before receiving a kiss from her. He didn't resist the kiss, resulting in a fluid, romantic mating.

"I love you Serena..."

"I love you too...Yoshi.."

Meanwhile on Pallet Grace was arranging some clothes, and Edgar watched her from the shadows.

"That's Grace...It’s been years..I hope she understand.."

Grace had finished tidying up, and before she left, a strange noise echoed from the window.

"Hmm? Strange, must a Pidgeot or a Fearow."

Grace went outside to look for the noise, and Edgar stayed in the shadows so as not to startle her.

"I guess I'm making enough noise...she's coming outside."

Grace looked around until she met a pair of blue eyes.

"A pair of blue eyes? Is it a person or a Pokémon?"

"I would say both, honey..."

Grace was shocked by what she heard and decided to interrogate him.

"Who are you to call me that? Turns out I'm already married and have a daughter!"

Edgar then put his foot forward until he revealed himself completely leaving Grace perplexed to see that it was a Zoroark able to speak.

"A Zoroark?"

"Silence...the others can hear us.."

"Hmm...It’s like you know me..."

Grace then looked at him once more.

"And also like I know you...those blue eyes...you remind me of Edgar."

"Possibly you will have many questions but it's me..."

Grace was then stunned by what she saw.

"Hold on...Edgar? Is this you..?"

"It's me Grace. I came back to see you after years."

The woman with the yellow hairpin began to cry, her husband had not died forever.

"I thought...you...were dead...but you were alive all this time..."

"More or less...Arceus saved me and I became reincarnated as a Zoroark. And I've coached our daughter all these years and she's doing fine and in a romantic relationship with Yoshi."

My little girl, our little girl found love..."

"That's why he's a good mate for Serena."

"Yoshi...Battle Scarred will be a good son-in-law."

"Do you mean it? Also like the Sailors who are Ash's girlfriends?"

Grace and Edgar were surprised by Yoshi.

"Of course, honey, the five guardians who protect the jungle also fell in love with Delia's son, he treats them well and with a lot of love."

"They will also make great daughters-in-law for Delia."

"Have you trained Yoshi yet?"

"Yeah, everyone are ready for battle against Beryl should she arrvie and Serena is safe with the others."

"What a relief, surely you two must have mated!"

"How did you..."

"Nothing, it's just a possibility."

"And to stop the hunters from showing up, Oak has brought in extra help that's already on the way."

"What kind of help come to this battle?"

"They are retired Pokémon from military training that always punish all evildoers who try to harm nature."

"I'm glad we have backup, Oak is really helping us. But what about the others? Are Tracey and Misty okay?"

"All is well, young hero."

"Oak?"

"No need to thank me. I did the best I could, and the wielders allowed it. We can't let any evildoers capture innocent Pokémon."