Alone Never Again

After dealing with the goon, Battle Scarred smiled victoriously and was well seen by Rei and Makoto who were proud to see him fiercely chasing that evildoer.

"BATTLE SCARRED!" Serena hugged him."

Yoshi lowered his arms and smiled at her nervously.

"Oh, I'm sorry for making you see my uncontrollable side Serena. This happens to me when I'm fighting..."

Serena kissed him on the cheek, making Yoshi blush at once.

"I love that side of you!"

Makoto and Rei left so as not to disturb that beautiful moment while May was speechless and impressed by witnessing it. But the wild bikini girl with a teasing smile said something to encourage her adoptive brother.

"My favorite brother just got a kiss..."

"May! You can unite us from one hour to another. Serena and I have known each other for many years, and now we need to get to know each other a little better."

"Sorry bro."

The Delphox mother arrived worried about her daughter.

"Serena!"

"I'm fine mom. Battle helped me, we fought against a goon."

"Thanks for protect my daughter Battle."

"Serena actually helped in the fight, and she's amazing.."

The mother smiled, and May nodded to her brother.

"Hey Serena, you wanna hang out tomorrow by the watering hole?"

"I could like Yoshi. I can mom?"

"Of course honey, you will take your siblings too and you can go with your new friends especially our protector."

Battle Scarred blushed but smiled back.

"Oh, thanks Ms.Delphox. And I promise Serena will be just as safe while we're there."

In an obscure place out from jungle, Beryl had just disintegrated the goon that had failed to bring back Serena's pure heart.

"You may have sold Battle Scarred and Senshi Sailors, but don't think that's over! We'll meet face to face even if it's painted GOLD!"

The tigress roared menacingly while four silhouettes stand behind.

"Boys, you know what to do!"