Hypnotic Romance

After the conversation with Usagi, Ash was happy to know the whole truth, he said goodbye to Pikachu and climbed a tree to sleep. But he was still sleepless and took advantage of his moment alone to think about his biological mother.

"Mom...if you're listening I want you to know that even far away I'll always love you and never forget, I hope you're fine without me...as I wish I had known...."

Suddenly the jungle boy heard a giggle. The stranger giggle sounded feminine and beautiful.

"Hmm? Sounds like I heard someone laughing, better check."

Ash looked around but doesn't see anyone. So he climbed down from the tree and searched for the voice.

"Very well. How about we make a game? So it's easier to find you."

"Oh really a game...sounds fun.. Ashy-honey..."

"I'm not silly. My mentor already taught me about stealth and escape, I know you're there little star..."

"For you to find me you need to come to me and when you find me I will show you something special for both of us."

Obeying the voice, Ash walked for a while until he found Minako who was waiting for him anxiously.

"Minako, is that you!"

"Very good. You found me cutie..."

"So what are you doing here pretty girl? What do you want to show me?

A small silence continued and Minako soon activated her star essence without him noticing.

"It's a good question. But since you want to know, you need to look into my eyes...."

"I'm ready." Ash said touching her hair.

Minako smiled and began to sing after activating her star essence through a calm and furtive song.

"Trust in me, just in me
Shut your eyes, trust in me
You can sleep, safe and sound
Knowing I am around

Sleep into silent slumber
Sail on a silver mist
Slowly and surely your senses
Will cease to resist"

Ash began to approach her, with an awkward but admiring smile.

"Just relax, be at rest
Like a Pidgey, in a nest
Trust in me, just in me
Shut your eyes, and trust in me"

Minako put her hands on his face as if she was going to kiss him but kept her lips away.

"Trust in me, just in me
Shut your eyes, and trust in me"

Ash was mesmerized by the guardian of red bow, and his brown eyes couldn't resist the effect.

"I trust you..wait...oh no...snore..." Ash tried to stand up but the hypnotic effect was stronger, making him soften.

Ash started to mutter almost drowsy with drooping eyelids. Minako soon realized what she had done, and became worried.

"Ash, are you alright?"

"Minako...I see you in my dreams....your jungle clothes are so nice..." Ash praised her while imagining Minako in orange rags.

"Ash..?"

The boy closed his eyes and was now asleep in Minako's arms, she kissed his forehead until Artemis appeared.

"What did you do this time Mina?!"

The white cat noticed Ash sleeping in Minako's arms.

"Mina, you used-"

"Shh...you will wake him up. It's okay Artemis. I hypnotized Ash, and he's sleeping..."

"Sorry Minako but where will he sleep?"

"On the lawn where Usagi usually sleeps there from time to time, and I'll give Ash a blanket to cover up."

"I'll be going too, Luna is waiting for me."

The white cat leaped into the trees while Minako has carried Ash on her back to the lawn for him to sleep. And before leaving she kissed him on the lips.