Senshi to Rescue

Ash and his female friends rushed to save the captured Pokémon. The hunter chuckled evilly at his work.

"Hahaha, it's no use debating you three  you will be worth a fortune and no one will stop me!"

When the hunter was about to raise the net, a flaming arrow hit his arm. He didn't have time to feel the pain when he heard a powerful voice.

"RELEASE THEM IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!"

"Who said that?"

But soon the hunter went from indignant to cowardly bewilderment as he looked up to see Entei wreathed in flames that roared fiercely at him.

"Entei?!?!?"

The fake Legendary Beast jumped on top of the bandit revealing herself to be Rei who used her flames as a disguise.

"Wait a minute, you're not Entei!"

"Not even. NOW GIRLS!"

Rei pushed the bad man against a tree with the Ami's help who made water fences so he wouldn't escape. The man tried to run but was caught by an electrified vine and had his mouth muffled. Minako slashed through the net with her sharp stars as Rei seared the man's chest. Ash took advantage and freed the three trapped Pokémon smiling bravely.

"You're three free."

Now cornered, the hunter was unable to escape the vines, and Usagi levitated towards him.

"Never come back here again, you will end permanently!"

With a startled look and without saying anything, the hunter nodded causing him to be released and Ami took him with a wave out of the jungle. Ash and the Sailors celebrated their first team victory now that they were together.

"We did it guys, with Ash's help we will be able to protect the jungle much more than usual."

"What is it girls? I just released them and the gunter didn't even see me."

"You're a hero, Ash. With or without powers, you has intelligence, agility and force."

"Thank you Artemis."

"Now that's okay, I and Artemis are going to scout the jungle to check the security."

"Alright Luna. We was thinking of walking with Ash to get to know each other better."

Ash blushed at Usagi's suggestion.

"It's a great idea Usagi but I don't want to get precocious with you and the girls."

"Ash is right. We can't force our feelings, that's why trust comes first."

"We can go."

As Ash walked with his new female friends, they started to talking about each other to know better as he had explained.

"Have you ever fought Ash?" Ami was the first to ask.

"Yeah, I already fought against a Electrivire and a Pangoro using my intelligence."

"No way!" Minako was impressed.

"That's amazing!" Rei said.

"That way no hunter will be able to stop us!" Makoto said optimist.

"Please girls, we're just walikng like any group of friends would. What about you Sailors?"

"We don't have...family...I say completely, not literally."

"What..?" Ash stopped to listen them attentively with concern.

"My father was absent but a good man, even if my mother and I are all together. Just like my mother is a doctor, I studied hard to help others after I gained my healing powers."

"I started living with my grandfather after my mother died, I continued my path as a spiritualist and purifier because I use ofudas to expel evil spirits but my father didn't see my special powers in a positive light."

"Although I am strong and tall, I intend to become stronger to protect others but I am afraid of riding flying species because I always remember the plane crash that killed my parents, and I became independent."

"This red bow that I started wearing on my arm a few years ago was a gift from my father that I keep with great affection and when we came to the jungle, it took a while for us to be able to understand and talk to the species here."

"And I was adopted...Mama Ikuko despite being authoritarian, she took good care of me."

Ash was silent for a moment, and with an understanding smile, he answered them comfortably.

"Hey don't be like that, so you won't be alone again, maybe I can be your new family and take care of each other."

"Ash...that's so kind of you, you really have the warmth of a real family and unlike the tourists and trainers we've tried to talk to, you were the only one who didn't run away and accept us for who we are."

Usagi liked the Ash's attitudes, and that's why she hugged him, making Ash surprised but at the same time happy now that he had company, and then the girls also joined in the hug while Ash hugged them back in return, starting to blush. However, what they hadn't realized before was that their rescue had been witnessed and recorded photographer from Pallet, Todd who was curious and impressed by the rescue carried out by the jungle protectors with special powers.

 However, what they hadn't realized before was that their rescue had been witnessed and recorded photographer from Pallet, Todd who was curious and impressed by the rescue carried out by the jungle protectors with special powers

"So these can only be the girls who protect the Pokémon of the jungle incluing the own Moon against hunters using their powers. This news will be revolutionary! I need to tell James."