Preparing For Battle

"Watching your mate?"

"No. Just looking out for trouble Artemis. I don't want her thinking I don't trust her to be alone. The wind tells me that Beryl'll soon be launching her attack. And now that everyone woke up on time Ash and the others are helping the Pokémon to train."

"Don't worry Yoshi. I believe Tuxedo can also come to help us and he is the only one who can destroy the wolves' crystals."

"I know he's coming, but I'm still worried about the future of the jungle and I need to get back to training with Pokémon."

Battle Scarred climbed down from the tree, but found himself with Edgar.

"Hello Yoshi."

"Goodnight Edgar. I'm off to training, and I'm sorry I overheard your conversation with your daughter."

"It's okay, I trust you Battle. And you don't have to worry about her, Serena knows what she does and says."

"I'm not worried about Serena leaving, I'm worried about Beryl, the winds tells me she's gonna attack soon, and I have to make sure all the Pokémon are for battle."

"Everything will be fine Scarred. Don't let fear interfere with your actions, and now I will leave to find Grace again."

Then Edgar quickly ran out of the jungle, and Battle Scarred would stay with the Pokémon to help with training.

"Are you ready?"

The Pokémon agreed.

"YES!!!"