Alone Protector

Jesse was silent for a while but she was still worried about Delia and scared that her friend would suffer again.

"I'll...think about it.."

"You're ok Jesse?"

"I'm fine Brock. I'm just worried that Delia will have more nightmares about Beryl..."

"And that Lucario seemed to have some family connection to Ash."

"What if he's Dave...?"

"This impossible, Dave is dead."

"Well, he seemed to treat Ash more than just an apprentice."

"But Beryl killed him!"

"And now?"

"I don't know guys..."

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Oh, someone's at door."

James went to open the door and to his surprise it was Delia, she had overheard the conversation and was now perplexed and confused.

"It's true..?"

"It's not what you're thinking..." James explained to Delia as Mewoth climbed onto his shoulder

"It's nothing Delia. They just found the girls with elemental powers.." Jesse tried to intervene until Meowth spoke seriously

"And trust me, it's no joke when we tell you this and..."

"Dave is...alive..?"

"Ms.Ketchum, we don't know if Ash has powers, that's hard to explain but..."

Before Misty could finish, Delia walked away without saying anything and on the verge of tears.

"Delia wait!" Meowth screamed.

"Huh? What is it now...?"

"What we said was just a coincidence, and we are very sorry..."

"It's okay Misty. But to me it felt so real..."

"I understand Delia but we promise that everything will get better."

"Thanks guys, and sorry I got worried.."

"Need more to worry Delia.  Come on, I'll walk you home."

"Thank you Brock."

Brock accompanied Delia home while the two couples and the talking cat Pokemon thought about the possibility that would explain what really happened to Dave after his death.
Back in the jungle, before bed Ash played romantically with his special girls who had improved his life since their first encounter without causing injuries or accidental pregnancy, and Battle Scarred had finished patrolling the jungle with Luna and Artemis until he saw Ash having fun with the Sailors. Yoshi watched the scene for a while, however he began to feel a void inside his heart, although he had many Pokémon friends in other regions, none of that filled the void in his heart.

"Certainly, Ash is very lucky and happy to have five girls who treat him equally well...I would also like to have one to keep me company..."

Seeing that his greatest hero was alone and sad without love, Arceus saw that it was no good see for the scarred boy not to be alone.

"He's done so much for my children, in protecting them from danger and now I need to think of something to do for him."

The Pokémon God levitated over the jungle until he found seven Fennekin playing with each other and their mother Delphox overseeing them, Arceus levitated towards them. Everyone noticed him coming.

"Look! It's Arceus!"

"You're right!"

"It's him!"

"Mom! Arceus is here!"

"My Lord! What do we owe you the honor of your presence? My husband is sleeping now."

"Good evening, I came here to talk about Battle Scarred."

"You mean the kid that saved us from falling of that cliff that one time?"

"The human boy with scars?"

"Himself little ones."

"I need to make him happy again because he's alone."

"Poor thing. It's not easy for him to keep protecting us like this, you're right Arceus but how can we help?"

"That is why I came to ask you to see your daughter please."

"He must mean Serena."

"She'll be surprised Arceus is here."

"Mommy, should we get our sister?"

"She was pick berries."

At that moment, a girl with honeybeige hair over the breasts, and blue eyes returned from the harvest, and she was surprised to find Arceus waiting for her.

"Sis! You're back!"

"Arceus is here!"

"And he'd like to see you!"

"I didn't expect to find you here, but what do I need to know?"

"I want you to meet and become Battle Scarred's mate."

"But who is he?"

"He's a boy of your kind."

"My kind?"

The Fennekin siblings celebrated.

"Hooray! Our big sister will have a boyfriend!"

Serena blushed as her siblings cheered.

"Boyfriend?! I think you're exaggerating a little, siblings."

"Calm down kids. Let's hear what Arceus says to your sister."

"Sorry mom. Sorry sis.."

"He seems like a good guy. Sailors aren't the only humans in the jungle."

"Battle Scarred is the boy who is protecting all Pokémon not only in the jungle but in all biomes. He lost his parents at a very young age, and through teleportation he roams the world making friends with the Pokémon he helps. Battle Scarred is alongside Ash and the Sailors in fights against hunters."

"So does that mean my daughter will meet him as a chance for Yoshi to be loved again?"

"Exactly. Serena, as soon as the two of you meet, I ask that you respect, protect, accept and love each other so that together you can overcome the worst obstacles."

"Yes Arceus.."