Prologue/Kanto Ball

Our story begins in the Kanto region, in Pallet where all the inhabitants, trainers, gym leaders and visitors were going to the ball that was taking place in the great hall of the city that had been rebuilt since the last few years.
While everyone entered between the trees there was a mysterious man who changed his clothes so as not to attract attention and entered discreetly inside.
At the ball there were several individuals and those who had moved some time and among the audience was a young woman of about 19 with auburn hair in a ponytail and brown eyes in a turquoise green dress. That was Delia Ketchum, whose job was to travel through the different biomes of nature, a true blessing of the Pokémon world, in addition to being a good explorer and traveler, she had reliable friends. Her friends are Professor Oak James, Jesse, Meowth (able to speak human language), Grace and Johanna.
Although she had a friendly will, her special goal was to build her own family since she inherited her deceased parents' house. But her life just when she met the mysterious man took courage and revealed himself to her. He also had brown hair like Delia and beautiful gray eyes, he introduced himself as Sammy but preferred to be called Dave. As they got to know each other better every day, Delia and Dave became closer until their empathy eventually turned into love, and that's why before the wedding they spoke a little about each other, and in turn Dave revealed only that he came from Sinnoh as if he hid something to protect her but Delia accepted it with a lot of love.