New Guardians

The male Arcanine couldn't resist the cuteness and friendliness of the baby, who lowered his head to place Ash carefully and the couple then took their new son to the pack where the four Growlithe welcomed him with lots of love and joy. Even though he was separated from Delia, Ash was adopted by a good family and therefore would live in the wild until the next few years. Little did the inhabitants know that Arceus was still looking for a solution to bring new guardians to the jungle since hunters began to invade the territory.  Now he was navigating the large space until suddenly a portal began to open in front of him. Apparently it seemed to be another conflict between Palika, Dialga and Giratina but it was not what Arceus imagined.  From the portal came a slender and radiant woman in a white dress with silver-colored ordango hair, glowing eyes and lunar brooches.

"Who are you?" Arceus asked preparing himself for what would happen but to his surprise, the woman didn't seem to be a threat and smiled peacefully to gain his trust.

"I come in peace, and I did not come to generate conflict or war. I have come for an important reason and so I will need your permission so that your world is safe before Beryl and others threats appears."

"Since the Legendaries have been dormant or in hiding for the past few years, the hatred and corruption have only worsened resulting in atrocities such as hunting, trafficking and theft.  But there are still good humans who do not approve of this change and the biome that suffers most is the jungle in the region of Kanto so that worthy individuals can protect all Pokémon from the hunters that appear there."

"Thank you Arceus but don't lose hope. I'm Queen Serenity, Ruler of Moon Kingdom and thanks to your permission I brought the solution to this problem." Then the woman summoned magically nine capsules that kept nine little human girls in protective suits inside and two smaller capsules with two cats with lunar symbols on their foreheads.

"With our alliance officially formed, these girls will be the new guardians and protectors of the jungle while their guides will be Luna and Artemis on this journey. And as my kingdom has been interconnected with the Solar System, they will receive codenames from their retrospective home planets and special powers to protect all creatures in their world as they will be known as Senshi Sailors."

Serenity handed the capsules to Arceus before disappearing in a white smoke. Back in the jungle, Arceus levitated the capsules to the grass that contained each one's names, and the girls seemed to be between 4 and 5 years old except for two, one younger and one older.
The first to leave her capsule was a blonde with straight hair and blue eyes of red bow on her left arm. The second was a girl also blonde but with short bangs, almost long hair and blue eyes. The third was a girl of blue hair and eyes, as the fourth had black and lilac eyes. The fifth leaved her capsule revealing herself to be tall with brown hair and green eyes, the sixth girl who was also tall but not so tall, had platinum blonde hair and gray eyes and next to her was a girl with blue eyes and aqua greenish hair. The oldest of the girls had dark skin and long greenish-black hair, and the youngest was a girl with short black hair and purple eyes. Rubbing their eyes after look around, the group of girls couldn't understand what was going on and where were they now.

"Where..we are?"

"Doesn't feel like Tokyo here."

"Looks like some kind of jungle."

"Hello girls, please don't panic." Luna calmed them.

"Luna? What place is this?"

"It's really not Tokyo."

Artemis decided to them.

"Calm down girls. I know it sounds confusing but we're in another world for someting urgent."

Suddenly the girls and cats heard a loud noise coming from a Rhyhorn that was stuck in the mud.

"We have to help that rhino!"

"Wait! Can be dangerous!"

Worried about what would happen, the couple of lunar cats followed the nine cats who luckily worked together to get Rhyhorn out of the mud thanks to a large vine, leaving Luna and Artemis relieved and proud. And then a powerful light beam emerged from the heavens bringing the girls and their guides to the top of a large mountain, and the Pokémon God revealed himself to them without causing panic.

"Who's he?"

"It's a horse?"

He doesn't look dangerous."

"Greetings new guardians. I'm Arceus the God Pokémon, and you are all in my world."

"Guardians?"

"You were brought by Queen Serenity to become stronger and protect all species and the jungle of Kanto from hunters and impure humans in addition to confronting Beryl. And for this I will bless each of you with special powers and codenames from your home planets while you will be known as Senshi Sailors."

Arceus began to adress each of them using his powers.

"Minako Aino, you will become Venus with the powers of the stars and hypnosis as guardian of love and beauty."

Minako was welcomed by several stars forming an orange chain.

"Usagi Tsukino, you will become Moon, Guardian of Love and Justice, and as leader of the Sailors, the moon always will be your power."

Usagi noticed that even during the day the lunar energy entered her body like a wave.

"Rei Hino, you will become Mars, being the Guardian of War and the flames willb your domain."

Rei felt a a slight heat in her body that didn't hurt her.

"Ami Mizuno, you will become Mercury, Guaridan of Wisdom. The waters, mind and the healing will be your weapon."

Ami felt an aquatic flow around her body like a waterfall.

"Makoto Kino, you will become Jupiter, Guardian of Protection and the forces of nature and lightings will protect those who cannot protect themselves."

Makoto received some electric rays and vines that were transformed into energy.

"Haruka Tennou and Michiru Kaiou, you two has a strong connection. You together will be Uranus and Neptune, the Guardians of Skies and Seas so that yoy will stay together for all eternity."

Haruka and Michiru together created a flow between air and water.

"Setsuna Meiou, you will become Pluto, Guardian of Underworld and will be able to summon ghosts and lost souls of people and Pokémon to mantian the correct balance between space, time and the circle of life."

Setsuna bowed respectfully to Arceus.

"I will not disappoint the Lord, souls will always be safe."

"Hotaru Tomoe, you will be Saturn, Guardian of Silence and Rebirth and Dialga's apprentice, you will need to train your powers correctly so that you can intervene at the worst moment of the battle. And in return, all you shall be provided with everlasting life and fresh bounties of food."

The girls knelt down to God Pokémon in thanks and the cats did the same.

"Thank you Lord Arceus. We will be the best protectors for the good of the jungle." Usagi promised with a hopeful smile.

Now with their special powers Usagi, Ami, Makoto, Rei and Minako would be responsible for the main part while Setsuna, Haruka and Michiru would take the others parts to facilitate the reinforcement since Hotaru would have to stay in space to train her chronic powers with Dialga in order to use them correctly. And it didn't take long for the Sailors to adapt to the new world, they were sent to and as the girls also trained together with all the Pokémon in the jungle came to like them over time.