Past Stories

Battle Scarred knelt down in front of J before using his power.

"I can't not have the same powers as my Sailor friends but Arceus has blessed me to protect the Pokémon world from any illegal threat, but my friend Ami is capable of altering the memories of those who come here."

"And what would your special power be?"

"I can teleport anyone else or anyone."

Afraid of suffering the spectral nightmares, J decided to surrender to the heroes.

"Give me to the police..."

"Give our regards to Officer Jenny, but not before i've erased your memories of us and the jungle."

"You also can erase memories?"

"I am not. It's our friend Mercury who does this, she can feel the distance, before the memories are erased."

"I surrender..."

Yoshi opened the portal with his mind to the police station of Kanto as Haruka and Michiru took all the guards close to their female boss and Ami erased everyone's memory.

"Goodbye and never come back!" Battle Scarred then threw the evildoers into the portal and everyone went to Pallet where Jenny found them and took them to prison.

Not far away, Grace and her friends were in Delia's house into conversation.

"What do you want to tell us about?" Johanna asked.

"Please Grace, tell us. You look sad if you'd lost...someone."

"Earlier today, Jesse and I went into the jungle to look for clues from the guardians, but I ended up meeting Serena again after many years."

"Serena's alive?!"

"My little girl survived thanks to the Delphox couple who raised her with so much love, and she fell in love too."

"And who's the lucky one who got his daughter?"

"Glad you asked Meowth, she's with Battle Scarred and he treats her well."

"It's good to know that Serena is safe. Yoshi is a good companion for her."

"But also...I wish Edgar were here to see how our daughter grew up so fast and became a beautiful heroine with training from her mentor who is a Zoroark."

"A Zoroark..?"

"That's right, but I never got to meet him personally."

"Could you tell us about Edgar?"

"Of course James. When I was still in Kalos, it was another night of expedition until he found me..."

"So far there is no sad part. And then what exactly happened?"

"He was the kindest, most trustworthy and sincere man I have ever known.  From the first meeting Edgar moved me with his empathy for the Pokémon he rescued and over time we fell in love, and we had Serena but...

"Yes?"

"He was killed by bandits...and that's why Serena and I came here for safety...how I miss him..." Grace started to cry and Meowth conforted her.

"Hey, don't cry. I'm sure your husband would be proud of Serena, and he's been protecting you both from within."

"Thanks for confort me Meowth."

I also remember the night I met Dave and we had Ash. But I'm worried and afraid that my son won't be able to control his powers if he awakens at some point."

"Delia...Grace...whenever you want to talk we're ready to hear anything that needs to be heard."

"Thanks guys. All you are the the best friends we ever had."

Little did the mothers know that all this time their husbands were actually alive and in Pokémon bodies. Meanwhile in the jungle Ash was going to sleep with his harem when he saw his mentor.

"Mentor?"

"Goodnight young hero."

"I'm going to sleep with the girls, but I... wish I'd met my dad. He was killed by Beryl, and my real mother had horrible nightmares."

"I know how difficult it is to think of her that way, and to overcome difficulties, you must have courage and be good with your friends, son."

The Ash's eyes widened upon hearing that before continuing on his way.

"What did you call me..?"

"You heard very well. Ash, since Beryl killed me I asked Arceus to incarnate me as Lucario to train you in body and mind, there is no prediction of when his powers will awaken, and I am not the last to go through this. The Serena's father Edgar was also incarnated in a Zoroark to train her, and for that we will always be proud of you two."

"Father..."

"Before I met your mother in Kanto, I was an aurabender. It was I who stopped the war in Sinnoh, and fled to Kanto where I adapted and she received me with kindness. Beryl wanted my powers to get more power but the aura energy damages her."

"Don't worry dad. We won't let Beryl or any evildoers threaten our home!"

"While your powers don't awaken, you must continue helping your mates in fights. Yoshi told me that you did very well in the first matches. Now go to sleep, the Sailors don't want you to be late."

"Thanks..."

Ash continued on his way, and in the center he joined his five mates and kissed each one before falling asleep.