The Protector of Pokémon

Suddenly Pikachu and the others Pokémon appeared with panicked expressions.

"What's wrong Pikachu?"

"There are hunters near the water fountain!"

"Hunters?!"

"We need to go fast before it's too late!"

In the distance, an Exploud was emitting a siren effect alerting the presence of hunters in the area making all the Pokémon flee, several men arrived in their hunting cars with Pokéballs and other traps.

"Catch any species that happens to be around!" The leader ordered, and the hunters began to capture various Pokémon from all sides with their traps and nets. None are able to escape, the hunters put their victims in cages, and now they would leave.

"That's all we need men! Now let's go out to deliever the reward to our boss!"

However, when they were about to leave, a high-pitched scream was heard by the leader. It was Ash, Pikachu, Usagi, Rei, Makoto, Ami, Minako and the cats coming to the rescue!

"No one captures Pokémon for their own purposes!"

Ash jumped off the cliff with Pikachu on his shoulder running across the bridge of stars generated by Minako, and with Ami's waves, the boy managed to land on the grass without damage and everyone prepared for the fight making the trapped Pokémon celebrate in relief.

"Naked teenagers protecting the jungle? This is impossible!"

"That looks like the explorer's son."

"Shut up!"

Usagi approached the men with a brave look as she stood next to Ash.

"I WILL PUNISH YOU ALL IN THE NAME OF THE MOON IF YOU CONTINUE WITH THESE ATROCITIES!"

"You better not mess with us! I may not have powers but I'm good at fighting!"

"GET THEM!" The leader ordered as his men began to follow him to battle.

"YOU ASKED FOR IT!"

A huge confrontation began on both sides. Makoto trapped some hunters with his vines before throwing them away towards an empty cage, thanks to training with his mentor Ash began to fight hand to hand with some hunters using his intelligence and agility to knock them out one by one while Luna and Artemis freed the trapped Pokémon by using Rei's heat to carefully melt the cages. Pikachu jumped off a Rhyhorn and used Iron Tail to cut off the weapons of two hunters who were soon knocked out and carried away by Haruka's tornados. Ash was busy fighting against some men while Usagi and Minako noticed a bigger hunter was about to get him from behind.

"Ash, WATCH OUT!"

Ash dodged quickly, giving the blondes time to use their powers to blind the hunter.

"MY EYES!" The hunter cried, before being knocked down by Makoto and after possessed by Setsuna.

The fight continued with the hunters losing to the group and the freed species including the leader who could no longer escape those unbeatable young fighters. Suddenly Michiru who was trapping three hunters with her waves heard a familiar roar as a red tyrannosaurus spirit appeared from the trees, destroying the hunting cars with its tail and after the damage, the spirit disappeared along with Haruka and Michiru with Sestuna heading towards another direction. Now with the defeated hunters and all the Pokémon safe, Ash and Pikachu was confront them.

"For teenagers like you, we were defeated...and without any Pokémon.."

"Don't you dare come here AGAIN! Your turn, Ami."