Can You Feel The Love Tonight?

Then Grace and Jesse came accompanied by the Delphox couple and found them.

"Battle Scarred!"

"Hey Grace, hello Jesse."

"Good to see you here, Yoshi."

Seeing Serena next to Yoshi, Grace gasped in joy at seeing her daughter again after many years.

"Come on Serena. You have to trust me, she's your mother."

With no other choice the girl then turned around seeing that her mother was really crying of happines.

"Serena. My baby girl!"

"Mom! It's been many years since we've seen each other, I don't even remember."

Unsuspectingly, Serena hugged Grace, while the Delphox couple looked on in relief.

"That kind woman with yellow hairpin told us everything."

"Now we will leave you humans alone. My wife and I will go get the kids from the water fountain."

The couple then left, and ending the embrace Grace spoke to her daughter.

"My little brave girl! I thought I would never see you again."

Grace turned her attention to Battle Scarred.

"Thank you so much for keeping Serena and everyone safe."

"You're welcome Grace." Yoshi replied now wiping his tears.

"In addition to being a protector, you are also a good uniter of families." Jesse argued with a smile.

"I'm just happy you're reunited with your daughter."

Grace then left Serena with Yoshi so they could talk better.

"Serena. I'm really sorry for hiding the fact that I knew your real mother. I wanted to wait until Beryl was defeated to tell you first, but now I see it was wrong to keep it from you. I understand you're mad and would probably slap me for this but I wanted to wait the time was right. But now you know the truth I now know you at least got to see her. Can you ever forgive me?"

Serena was silent for a while but thanks to her mother and Jesse, she managed to build up the courage and confidence to reveal something Yoshi needed to know.

"It's okay now, I apologize for the way I reacted earlier, and I forgive you."

"You are really good and kind. But what face is this? Looks like-"

"Last night my family and I received a visit from Arceus, he told me everything and I was chosen to be yours..."

"My what..?"

With a romantic smile Jesse helped Serena not to be shy.

"Mate..."

The Battle Scarred's expression changed from worry to surprise.

"My mate! You mean-"

"Yes. Arceus told me you needed love, and that's why we were meant to be together."

"Arceus did this, just for me?"

Then the protector began to cry of joy at having his wish fulfilled and hugged her.

"Serena, I'm so happy to have you so much more than just a friend. It even reminds me of a story my parents told me when I was younger."

"And so am I, Yoshi."

Even with a sad smile, Grace then waved to her daughter and walked away with Jesse.

"Hope to see you again darling.."

"She's in good hands Grace, don't worry."

Unseen, two goons were watching from a distance.

"I tell dude, this stinks!"

"Hey, I had a bath last week."

"You not idiot! Those two!"

Serena and Yoshi then went for a walk together, while the two goons watched them.

"Battle Scarred and that honeyblonde called Serena. Now together and alone!"

"Eh, what's wrong with that?"

"I can see what's happening.

What?

And they don't have a clue.

Who?

They'll fall in love and here's the problem line, our three lives are down to two.

Uh oh.

The sweet cerezes of twilight, there's magic everywhere, and with all this romantic atmosphere, disaster for us in the air!"

Then back to Yoshi and Serena as they are seen roaming by the waterhole that had multiple waterfalls. May, seeing that her brother was really in love with Serena, decided to help them get closer.

(May)
"Can you feel the love tonight? The peace the evening brings. The world for once, in perfect harmony with its living things."

After walking around each other, taking in each other's movements, they stop for a drink at the water's edge. Scarred was on one side and Serena was on the other. And the Yoshi and Serena's thoughts of what they're thinking about started to flutter in their minds.

(Battle Scarred)
"There's nothing left to tell her. I'm glad that she could see. I told her about her past, and I'm just glad, she didn't away from me."

(Serena)
"He's not holding back, he's not hiding. I'm glad he could decide. I'm glad he's being the man I knew he is, the man I could see inside."

Serena then looked up from her drink and looked at Yoshi.
Yoshi looked at Serena, smiled and ran off. Serena was now curious about what he's doing. Serena looked out over the still water. Suddenly Yoshi lunged up under her, wrapped his arms around her neck and pulled her into the pond playfully. Serena gasped and he immediately climbed out of the pond and came out dripping wet. When Yoshi came out, she smiled at him, and pushed him back into the pond playfully.

(May)
"Can you feel the love tonight? The peace the evening brings. The world for once, in perfect harmony with its living things."

Nearby Haruka and Michiru were also by the pond playfully splashing each other as they saw the couple play and have fun.

"You know, Michiru I'm really glad I have a kind and caring girlfriend like you." The tomboy warrior admited.

"And I'm lucky and glad to have a brave and caring girlfriend like you Haru." Michiru smiled.

Then they both pressed their lips together and kissed while they were in the water. Then was Yoshi and Serena running and chasing each other playfully through the fields, thus having a beautiful Adam and Eve moment. They tumbled down the slope with Battle Scarred on of Serena, mobilizing her in a big field of Butterfly and Beautifly.

(May)
"Can you feel the love tonight?"

Serena then kissed Battle Scarred in cheek, making him blush before returning the favour and made Serena blush with a empathic smile.

(May)
"You needn't look to far!"

Serena and Battle Scarred looked at each other until they touched their lips in a passionate kiss while several Butterfree and Beautifly flew around making the atmosphere more fluid and romantic.

(May)
"Stealing through the night's uncertains. Love is where they are."

Back to the goons.

"And if he falls in love tonight. It can be assumed.

Our three life days are soon gonna story...

When Beryl finds out, we're doooooooooomed!"

So the two goons started to cry until Usagi and Minako appeared from behind looking at them seriously.

"Are we interrupting something?"

The goons soon trembled in fear with the blondes.

"We were just about to leave and-"

Suspicing, the girls raised their hands in energy that knocked the two goons away.