Confession

In the jungle all the Pokémon were sleeping, Ash and Pikachu were the only ones awake, still sleepless they walked remembering the adventure they had with the Sailors.

"Hey Pikachu, you did great using Iron Tail to slash the weapons. That's why we're a duo, human and Pokémon."

"Pika! (It's truth!)"

The two laughed until Ash noticed someone with his back in his way.

"Usagi..?"

The lunar guardian soon heard Ash's voice but remained with her back turned as if she wanted to hide something.

"Hi Ash."

"But you don't seem calm to me, is everything okay?"

"I'm fine Ash."

"Usagi, I know you, just please tell me so I can help."

Usagi sighed, Pikachu was curious to hear that conversation.

"We've known each other for some time now, and we enjoy your true company. You've become our friend, and will possibly be much more than a friend when you're ready."

"What are you talking about? And what do you mean more than a friend?"

"Turns out the girls and I are really into...a boy."

"And who would that boy be? He sure seems like a nice guy."

"He's the only male among us, who besides being respectful and polite he has a good heart, smart, understanding and honest, he is also very cute and knows how to do amazing things!"

With everything described, Ash felt his heart beat a lot faster.

"So does that mean...it's me...?

But please, I ask that you remain calm, so that this moment comes at the right time, as you explained before."

Pikachu laughed and hugged Ash on the leg, Usagi smiled and turned to him.

"Of course it's you Ash! Who did you think it was?"

"I agree to stay with you five! From today I will become much happier with you Sailors!"

"Thanks for listening to me Ash, let's go to sleep now. Tomorrow you will have many surprises."