Emergency Warning

The next day Ash was again with the girls and Pikachu having fun, Usagi was quiet since the time she arrived, and worried Ami went to talk to her.

"Any problem Usagi? You seem worried."

"I wonder how Battle Scarred's doing? It's a been a while since we last saw him."

"Well probably patrolling the jungle with the cats. And last night I heard-"

Then the sound of a Pangarow growl echoed not too far from their location along with the sounds of others Pokémon calling.

"What's going on the watering hole?" Minako found the noise strange

"I don't know. But let's check it." Rei braced herself as she felt the foreboding

"Yeah, it might be another poacher in the jungle. Let's Pikachu!" Ash called Pikachu who climbed on his shoulder and the group went to see what was happening

Seeing Ash and Senshi running to an confrontation, the magical cats and Ash's adoptive family also decided to join the game against the invaders. As they watched, the group saw their friend Battle Scarred having to deal with twelve hunters.

"You poachers never learn to stay out of the jungle?"

Yoshi bit the first hunter's leg but was kicked to his friends.

"Battle Scarred! We're here to help you!" Ash grabbed Yoshi before he got up again and started to growl

"Free the Pokémon! I'll deal with the hunters!"

The leader laughed sarcastically

"Really there's only one of you and we're twelve! You're out match!"

"Am I?" Yoshi shot a jet of water from his mouth with Ami's help in all hunters.

"Now I'm really mad! Everyone get behind me!"

The cats and the Arcanine family jumped off the cliff together into battle scaring the hunters because Ash and his friends really weren't playing around! Everyone started to fight the hunters with their powers with help from the cats and the Arcanine family while Ash and Pikachu went to the cages to free the trapped Pokémon.

"There, that should be it." Ash checked if the prisoners were free but the only ones left were two Chimcar who couldn't climb the cage, and to help them Ash stretched out his arm for the two to climb quickly

"Come on, I'll help you get out of this place."

The two Chimcar climbed onto Ash's arm, and Pikachu using Thunder Shock electrocuted the hunters who were about to get close to the now empty cages. After knocking out all the hunters, Battle Scarred faced them with a brave and ferocious smile.

"So you still think you stand a chance against us?"

The hunters shook without getting a response, nodding their heads saying no.

"Fortunately! Because if you all come back here someday, you'll see me and my friends. Ami, erase their memory. Makoto, throw them as far as you can.

"Yes Scarred."

First Ami erased the memory of all the hunters with her sea glow, and then Makoto trapped them in a giant vine, throwing them far away. With the Pokémon freed and the hunters thrown away, the group gathered.

"Is everyone okay?"

"Nobody is hurt."

"First I would like to thank Ami for healing me."

"Anytime, it's the least I could do."

"Now that I'm here, I have good news for you Ash."