Togheter: "I'M ADDICTED TO THE MADNESS! THIS HOTEL IS MY ATLANTIS! WE'RE FOREVER GONNA HAVE A REASON TO SIN. LET ME LEAVE MY SOUL TO BURN AND I'LL BE BREATHING IT IN! I'M ADDICTED TO THE FEELING, GETTING HIGHER THEN THE CEILING AND WE'RE NEVER WANT THIS FUCKING FEELING TO END JUST CONCEDE AND GIVE INTO YOUR INNER DEMONS AGAIN!"

Even tho they're singing pretty good I can't help but feeling bitter. Their chemistry while singing is breath taking honestly. The worst part is the music video is about a stripper and drug addict so their dancing is kinda.. let's say erotic. (he's exaggerating, guys calm down)

They're, you know, they're doing some..extrem movements with each other which look like almost kissing and other sexual stuff you do.
They're constantly grinning at each other and I can't tell if they're about to make out or hold in their laughter.

Y.: "Yea you fell in love but you feel deeper in this pit While death rains from above. So count your blessings cause this is it. You're not letting it go. So what if I miss behave? It's what everybody craves. So come if you're feeling brave and fancy yourself a mate."

M.: "You want it, I got it, see what you like? We could have it all by the end of the night. Your money and power, my sinful delight, a hit of that heaven and hell, a helluva high!"

Togheter: "I'M ADDICTED TO THE MADNESS. THIS HOTEL IS MY ATLANTIS! WE'RE FOREVER GONNA HAVE A REASON TO SIN! LET ME LEAVE MY SOUL TO BURN AND I'LL BE BREATHING IT IN! I'M ADDICTED TO THE FEELING, GETTING HIGHER THEN THE CEILING AND WE'RE NEVER WANT THIS FUCKING FEELING TO END JUST CONCEDE AND GIVE INTO YOUR INNER DEMONS AGAIN!"

Y/n pov.

"WOO! SMASH! NICE ASS, BOTH OF YOU! " Bebe yelled. Everyone had to laugh. Especially me and Matthew who held in our laughter the whole time. Me and Matthew handed the mic to Olivia and Heidi.

I looked over to Kenny who glared at me. What's his problem? I thought Matthew was joking about making Kenny jealous but it worked I guess. He could've sang with me tho, we can still sing togheter he just needs to ask.

"Hey guys, will someone smoke with me?" Stan asked Henrietta, Kenny and Craig went with him. Matthew wanted too but I grabbed him by the back of his T-shirt. "Where do you think you're going?" I asked like a strict mom.

"Y/n, I'm older then you and already drank double of the amount of alcohol tonight then you drank in your entire life. I'm a demon and I smoked before." he listed. I raised an eyebrow and let go off him. "Fine go ruin your life but don't come crying to me when you're homeless." I said jokingly disappointed.

"Sure, not like I can just live in your head forever." he chuckled before following the others outside. I went over to the girls and talked to them meanwhile.

Stan pov.

We went outside and stood in circle. "Can someone borrow me their lighter?" Craig asked and I gave him my flame. "Thanks." he responded. It was silent at first. Awkwardly silent.

"So uh you and Y/n are a couple or whatever?" Henrietta asked Matthew. "No they're not." Kenny responded harshly and a cocky grin formed on Matthews face. "How are you so sure about that?" he asked. For fucks sake I just wanted to smoke and now the Drama is going down.

On the other hand this can be intresting.
Kenny: "She'd tell me if she started to date someone. You don't date her right?"
Matthew: "Sure, keep living that Illusion. But no we're not dating. Even if we did why would you care?"
K:"I just don't think she'd date someone like you. I'm kinda family and I care for her."

M.:"You're only family because you're dating her cousin. By the way Olivia didn't do shit for your birthday. She didn't get you a present and she didn't organize this party. It was all Y/n, Stan, Kyle and even me. But she didn't want to lift a finger for you."