AHAHGH WHAT TO WE DO?!

Everything was going as planned, Shigaraki was getting stronger, they had gotten the liberation on their side, to work under them, and now they had plenty of space and money to their names. The league was growing, but there was one thing Dabi hated about the change, something he didn't consider as a big deal until it was actually being brought up to his attention. And unfortunately for Shigaraki, he had a tantrum being targeted his way.

"Dabi! Stop throwing things!" Shigaraki had dodged another stuffed animal that had been tossed towards him, the stuffed seal that Dabi had not mistreated ever since he was watched by those hero brats. Shigaraki found it a bit annoying, how sometimes even as Dabi played, he reminisced on his time he had with them, wanting to go back. Shigaraki couldn't let him, mostly now. Yet to see him tossing it, treating it harshly, meant this really was a big deal to him, as Dabi had been treating that plush as if a prize possession before this.

"Then don't go!" Dabi yelled back, throwing another toy, one that Shigaraki was glad he saw coming, as the toy plane had crashed against the wall and broke into pieces. Touya had an upgrade on his toys and little items since they teamed up with the Meta Liberation Army, now known as the Paranormal Liberation Front. Shigaraki made sure he had all he could ever want, but it just left him breaking more things in his fits of anger. "You can't leave me! It's too long!" Dabi had argued, Shigaraki walked closer to grab his hands, pinkies up, so Dabi wouldn't toss anything else.

"It's only a few months, you'll be fine." Shigaraki had stated, only for Dabi to shake his head quickly, not agreeing that he would be, not when Shigaraki wouldn't be there to watch him as he normally did. "I know it's hard, but once I'm back and we deal with these heroes, you can have as many little days as you want with me." Shigaraki tried to convince Dabi, the male looking down at their hands as his caregiver spoke.

"Too long, don't want you to leave." Dabi had muttered, but Shigaraki saw it as progress, he wasn't struggling or throwing anything anymore. "Why can't I go with you?" Dabi had asked the male, blue eyes wide as he shared his plea withShigaraki.

Shigaraki had multiple reasons why no one could go with him, and even if Dabi did, he would be stuck alone as Shigaraki wouldn't even be awake to play with him. "You know I won't be awake. It's only for a few months, I'll be back before you know it." A hand moved up to brush some of Dabi's black hair back from his eyes. It was getting a bit longer, less tame, yet for dabi his hair was never that well kept to begin with, but shigaraki liked it as the mess it was.

"Can we play before you go?" Dabi had given the query, almost pleading with the look in his wide blue eyes. Shigaraki didn't have to leave until the next day, which gave plenty of time for him and Dabi to spend together. He was grateful he at least had that time, not like he wanted to leave either.

"Yeah, we have all day to spend together, let's not waste a second."

So that's what they proceeded to do, Dabi gathering some of his toys, along with plenty of coloring books and crayons. As he did so, Shigaraki put some cartoons on the television, the dog cartoon Dabi said he watched when over at the dorms with the kids. Dabi had grown rather fond of it, even having a plush of the main character that Spinner had been able to pick up on one of his missions; it was rather big, reaching above Dabi's knees. He loved that thing, but not as much as his seal or Dinosaurs. The seal held a special place in his heart, it was gifted to him by Shouto after all.

Dabi laid on the ground, fitted in a comfortable onesie, as he enjoyed wearing clothes that hide most of his body from him, as it could cause discomfort seeing his scars in little space. It was black and cat themed, one of Dabi's favorite animals past dinosaurs and dragons. (Even if dragons may not be real, Dabi would argue they still counted.) Dabi started coloring in one of his books, Shigaraki playing with his hair as he did, watching him color outside the lines and with a rainbow of colors for the background.