Sero gived Dabi a muffin

This was stupid, late night thoughts and it led to this. Don't do what Sero did, obviously.
If the title wasn't clear enough, there is use of weed, don't wanna read, then don't. (Also don't take this story seriously)
Not that ship heavy— but Sero x Shoto— and Touya x Hawks x Shigaraki (mentioned)

No quirks, modern au.

————————

Shoto had a complicated life. His father had been a popular actor, a path that Shoto was supposed to be on the tracks for to follow his father's footsteps. Yet with enough fighting, he was trying to d his own path. His mother was living with a new lover on the other side of the city, his brother Nastuo was normally off with collage, and Fuyumi would occasionally visit back home if she had time. Yet some things that had changed over the years, is that one, Shoto had required a relationship with someone. It was a awkward confession of love letters that were very complex in writing, as Shoto was not the best with feelings, yet eventually he had been able to reveal his identity to the male, Hanta Sero, another boy in his class. At first they didn't hang around to much, yet Shoto had eventually started being around him when a friend, Bakugo, had them meet. Bakugo wasn't that nice about it, as he wanted Sero to leave him alone so he forced him to talk to Shoto, but it led them to where they were now.

That wasn't the first change however. His brother, Touya, after having run away so many years ago, had suddenly come back and made himself at home. Fuyumi and Nastuo were thrilled to have their older brother back, yet Shoto was still trying to get use to him being there. It had been Touya's first year back home, and Shoto had gotten a idea to his schedule. He normally spend time with his.. friends? Boyfriends? It was confusing, how he spent his time with this boy he called Hawks, and a male named Tomura. Touya seemed so open about his relationships, sometimes to a inappropriate degree that Fuyumi would try and quit him down, yet Touya always did just laugh.

Knowing his brother had a tendency to be out with one of the two, or with other friends, he didn't think brining Sero to his place be a issue. Yet in the end, it was more Touya who suffered for it.

Todoroki had walked inside the house, one hand starting gripped on his backback as it was handing off his shoulder. "My dad isn't home, he won't be until tonight, so he won't be a issue." Todoroki had stated to the other male, Hanta. Hanta had smiled and went to nod, about to speak but once the two students were in the living room, they realized they were not the only ones home, like Shoto had planned.

On the couch, feet propped up by the coffee table, a bowl of popcorn in his lap, sat Shoto's older brother, Touya. His band T-shirt loose over his skinny frame, a pare of sweatpants on that matched the black color of his dyed hair. His many piercings and tattoos were much more noticeable up close, as Hanta had only seen the male from afar as Shoto got picked up by him from school on occasion. Blue eyes had moved from the television, that played a old horror movie Shoto could swear Touya had seen a million times. "Hey, Sho, didn't say you'd bring anyone back." The male had stated, looking to the dark haired male next to his brother for a moment, only to look back to his younger brother.

"I thought you would be out with Hawks and Shigaraki. I didn't think you'd need to know." Shoto had stated, having sworn Touya had spoke of plans to hang out with his boyfriend and friend— or very close friend? Touya's relationship with Shigaraki was complicated, as he knew he spoke of Hawks being his boyfriend, yet speaking of Shigaraki similarly. Even being together, the three of them, and kissing Shigaraki right in front of Hawks, who seemed fine with it. Shoto didn't understand, yet he didn't understand a lot of things about his brother.

"Keigo had work, Tomura decided to ditch." Dabi had shrugged, looking back to the television, a hand moving some of the buttered popcorn to his mouth. Even with cheeks full of popcorn, he spoke up again. "Won't even notice I'm here, but if I hear ya through the walls, don't be upset when I'm yelling at you."

A burst of red came to Shoto's face, him to taken back by what Touya had said to see the glimpse of mischief in his boyfriend's eyes. It was there but quickly replaced with a smile, Sero stepping forward. "Actually hoped we could watch some tv, mind if we join ya?" The male had questioned, a finger pointing to the older male.

Dabi had looked to the other male, then shrugged, "whatever man, do what you want." Dabi looked back to the horror movie.

Sero and Todoroki sat on the other side of the couch, backpacks at their feet. Touya didn't seem to mind them, obnoxiously eating his popcorn. Yet Sero was soon to break the silence, nudging Shoto with his elbow and showing off a grin before looking to the older Todoroki. "Hey, I had this muffin I saved from lunch. Not really hungry and don't want it to go to waste, you want it?" Sero had asked, a innocent look on his face.

Touya had looked over to the teenager when the offer of free food was laid on the line. Touya had set the almost empty bowl of popcorn aside and went to ask. "What kind of muffin?"

"Blueberry."

"Hell yeah, give it." A hand had been extended towards the other male. Shoto had showed a expression of confusion as Sero had reached into his backpack, grabbing out a plastic bag with a small blueberry muffin inside.

"But isn't that-" Shoto was about to say, but Sero had spoken up to cut the male off. "They're pretty good, all my friends always ask for a bite when I have them." Sero had handed the bag to Touya, who took it out and didn't hesitate to take a bite from it. Todoroki had looked between Sero and Touya as Touya had soon ate the muffin, even licking the remains from his fingers. This was a mistake.

A hour had passed and Todoroki had yet to feel calm, worried over what his boyfriend made his brother eat. He didn't know what was going through Sero's head, why he do something so irresponsible. After a hour, he could tell Touya may be catching on that it wasn't just a regular muffin he had eaten. His head had sagged back against the couch, looking up at the ceiling as if he was trying to figure something out.

Sero had been watching the whole time, waiting, and now he got his reward as he started to see Touya react. The male had reached a hand up, his other following soon after. His fingers had moved to intertwined, him watching himself clasp his hands together and apart a few times. "Touya, are you-"

"Shush, I'm figuring something out." Was blurted out by the other male, his hands soon parting him bringing them down as he leaned forward from his seat on the couch. "Think... think something is up." He concluded, blinking a few times as he stared at the wall. Sero had let slip a few snickers from behind his hand, and Shoto honestly just felt concerned over what is to come from this.

How Touya ended up on the phone, speaker phone on, with Hawks, while also laid on the ground on his back with feet propped up on the couch, Shoto wouldn't know. He would know that Hawks was very confused on what Touya was trying to tell him, why he was blabbering about how he thought their friend Iguchi was somehow a lizard person. Sero had yet to be able to calm himself as he continued to watch the oldest Todoroki spew nonsense, enjoying his first time at the Todoroki house hold.

"Touya-" Hawks had spoken over the phone, a tired tone in his voice, him having been dealing with the rambling for almost half a hour now. "You need to go to bed." The male had stated with a sigh.

"But I swear, Iguchi.. he's one of them, I think even Tomura knows but won't tell us. Then.. it wouldn't be far to say Toga, you've seen her teeth, something ups with her too."

"I'm not dealing with another rant, I'm still working you know. Get some sleep." Then the phone had disconnected, Hawks having hung up on the male.

Dabi was quiet for a moment, his phone falling beside his head and his gaze staying on the ceiling. It then clicked, a gasp leaving his lips. "Hawks is a bird man." Realization came to his blue eyes, widely opened. "They all are just hiding it from me, he's covering for them." His theory seemed to have been proven in his mind. "I fucking new it!" He argued, hands moving to run back in his hair.

Maybe he shouldn't bring Sero over again.