Poor kids pt1

((Manga spoilers))
-
-
-
(Hawks and Dabi are around 17 and 16 in this. Hawks dad isn't arrested and Dabi still lives at his house with family.)
                                      ———

Touya hated his family, his home, how he was first prioritized then beaten down once his younger brother was born, Shoto. He hated it so much. He decided after long enough, he'd train by himself. He was going to show his father he was useful and fit for a hero, not just some trash on the curb.

"Stupid Shoto, I fucking can do whatever I want..." he mumbled, kicking a pebble that laid on the ground as he walked. The young teenager looked up, not even realizing he had made a wrong turn and walked the opposite direction then he needed to. "Fucking hell." The teenager grumbled, but decided, fuck it and kept walking. Not like his parents cared where he'd be heading anyways.

After a long walk, he'd make it to a big hill out of the skirts of town, him looking back to see the lights of the city as the sun began to set. He sighed, thinking maybe he should head back, his siblings might be worried about why he was out to late. But something stopped him, him hearing a loud scream echoing through the air. He looked back behind him, seeing a shed, maybe a mile away. A mile away yet that scream, followed by yells, we're so loud. It was horrific. He knew he should've just run, but he felt interested in what's going on. Maybe it's a villain, he could prove his quirk is useful and kill- take in the guy who's causing harm!

He began to run to the shed of a house, seeing how worn down it truly was when up close. He soon stopped a few feet from it, the yelling turning to soft crying and occasional bickering. Touya walked a bit closer, sneaking around to find a hole in the wall, peeking in. Their was a kid, maybe a year or two younger then him, on the ground, a man drinking as he slouched over a dreadful looking woman. Yet Touya's eyes stayed mainly on the kid his age.

This boy had dirty blond hair, a bit long and uneven, as if it hasn't been cut in a long time. Ruffed up skin, bruised and cut. A oversized and damaged grey T-shirt, and dirty black sweatpants. But probably the most noticeable was the big red wings. The feathers so tangled and covered in dirt and what looked as dried blood. It was sad.

Touya stayed there for a minute, looking down at his own arms, his bandaged arms. Someone his age was hurting as well, he had to help him! That's what hero do, right? Soon he'd hear a groan from the older man, him soon forcing himself on the woman as the teenager stayed curled up in the corner. "Please, not with Keigo here again, at least.. let him outside." The frail woman pleaded to the man, receiving a groan in the process. "Fucking fine- hey brat!"

The kid, who's name was now known as Keigo, looked up at the man, Touya seeing those beautiful golden eyes the other had. "Get out. If I see you went to the city again though, you're dead." The man ordered, then went back to the cruel things he was doing to the woman. Keigo nodded and scattered out of the room, his skinny legs barely able to keep him up to walk.

When Touya heard the door close, he ventured over to sneak to get a look at the boy again. Sounds would be heard from inside, Keigo just curled up in front of the door, covering his ears and closing his eyes tightly. Touya walked over, going near the other and gently tapping his shoulder. Keigo jumped up, quickly moving away from Touya, eyes wide, but Touya brought a finger to his lips to signal to be quiet.

He tried to offer a hand, but the winged boy just moved away, defending himself with his wings. Touya sighed softly "I'm here to help you" he whispered so only Keigo could hear. That got the other's attention, the wings slowly moving from in front of the boy to his sides. Keigo kept his arms up in defense though, trembling. He looked at the bandages around the other, the burn marks on his cheek. How this boy looked around his age. The clean white hair and beautiful blue eyes. Keigo had glanced to his house, but then back to touya, shaking his head rapidly, knowing if he were to leave, he'd be found and beat. He didn't want that to happen again.