Hurt pt2

((Actually really love writing this. Shigaraki may kinda out of character (sorry, still trying to key his personality. But I feel after all the rehab stuff, he'd just be big child lol) should only be one more part of this but idk))

Triggers mostly the same from last part
Bad wounds + burns
Depression
Panic attack
+ night terrors

Hope you enjoy!))

_____

That free day went by without Keigo being any part of it. All week Keigo was quiet and incorporative. Shigaraki had stopped over a couple days later, him having been let into the supervision of Mirko now. Mirko was happy to finally have her boyfriend living with her. But it was a awkward conversation two days into this venture of the man living there.

Shigaraki and Rumi were playing video games in the living room, the room being a connect part of the kitchen, separated by a counter top in the kitchen. When Shigaraki heard noises behind him, he got curious and looked back. He was in shock, seeing the man himself after these many years. Keigo was standing in the kitchen, wobbling a bit as he tried to reach for a bag of chips from the top shelf. His head tilted down and his arm stretched lazily. Because of his tank top and shorts his burn wounds were very noticeable as well.

Shigaraki was about to speak, but Mirko nudged him "hang on a minute" she went to pause their game, getting up and heading the kitchen "hey kei, you hungry?" She asked, Keigo just brought his arm down, looking to the ground as he did. He nodded after a moment though, causing the girl to snicker "alrighty" she went over, getting on her top toes to reach the bag of chips and soon handed them to Keigo, who took them.

"Th-thanks" he muttered, the girl nodding in response. "No problem. And I'll be in later to help ya with your skin care, maybe watch a movie or something to keep yourself occupied, alright?" She stated, ruffling his hair a bit. Keigo had nodded, not even looking up to see Shigaraki as he went down the hall and too his bedroom.

Rumi had went back to the couch, Shigaraki looking at her with a confused look. She looked over at him and sighed "yeah I know, guess he isn't in the best shape-"

"You told us he was fine" he glared at her, upset she told them what they did didn't cause as much damage as if did. "Guy couldn't even get his own food, neverless speak." He complained with a strain in his voice, scratching at his throat violently. Rumi brought her hands to his wrist, gently pulling them from his neck. "Listen, I said all that not to worry you guys.. and people were around in the hospital, if word got out about this, he'd stress even more" she explained.

You see, the villains, after the war, were caught and most brought to a mental hospital for rehabilitation. Mirko had visited many times to check in on the league, mostly since they occasionally ask about Hawks, them eventually regretting what they all have done to the guy, who was just following orders. Mostly Dabi- or Touya. Their relationship was so strong before everything happened, but now, it's been there years and they haven't seen each other once. No one truly knew what happened to Keigo, since after the war, no one would give information on his whereabouts or condition. Rumi found it better that way, so Keigo wouldn't stress over his health being plastered all over the news.

The long haired male was about to speak again, but she cut him off "and.. I couldn't let Dabi know yet. You and I both know he wants to see him again, and if I tell him all he caused, don't know how he'd react" she admits. Shigaraki paused for a moment, looking down at their hands, then rolled his eyes "you have to tell him. He's been trying to get information on what happened to hawks for months. He really feels bad." He pointed out. "Idiot is STILL heartbroken from what I can tell" he grumbled.