Shigaraki's therapy

((Something short and sweet. (Also probably not that well edited but I tried to catch all my errors) Thought about this last night and I don't even care that I'm not writing a ship thing- let me write about Tomura and a corgi!))

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rehabilitation was something Shigaraki ever wanted to be apart of, he never wanted the heros to catch him, never wanted to lose, never wanted to let his mentor down. But he did, so much damage was done to his mind and body, and with All for One now out of the picture, unable to keep his hold on Shigaraki's mind, things went downhill for the villain. Yet the death of his sensei wasn't what got him in that predicament, but it was Dabi- or now known as Touya, who got him there. Touya had been one of the first, having been a test subject of sorts, for the rehabilitation program that had been set up. Having falling in love with the annoying bird hero in the process. Dabi had come back to the league not to rejoin them, but to spread the word of the program, the man showing a strong concern they had never seen from him before. Something changed in him in the months he was gone, if not his more healthy and clean appearance, his heart as well.

Without any choice, it being either they all die in the hideout they were in, or go with the program, give Toga a chance to have a normal life, and give Spinner the freedom from the burden to watch over them, his choice was to go, only because the others refused to follow if Tomura wasn't to go himself. Tomura was almost mad about their loyalty, but he had to go if they had any chance to live.

That's what led to where he was now. It had been three months, he hasn't felt any better, him still having a hard time keeping down the meals they give him. The quirk canceling collar around his neck and two fingered gloves were for safety, to keep his quirk in check, both set in place just in case one was to fail him, but also to get him use to the feeling of the gloves for when the collar was to one day be removed.

Nothing the doctors have done for him had truly helped, even games were only a temporary distraction of the pain within his mind. So much was scrambled in his head, and he had vivid dilutions of his old home, of war, of all the pain. Those panic filled episodes were normally consisting of screaming, bit of memory loss- or extreme, bad flashbacks and visions, intense scratching at his neck and eyes, it was always bad. No medication was preventing all of it, it was unfortunate.

Even so, he wasn't surprised. He didn't see any hope in himself getting any better. Even if he did, no one would see him other than the once unstoppable villain, he be hated even after death. Maybe part of that was the reason why he wasn't recovering, because he wasn't trying to help himself, he didn't think getting better be good for anyone, not like one day he could walk the streets like any other person, he was a loss cost.

A knock had interrupted his thoughts, the bedroom door of his small room opening to show one of the nurses that work at the building. Most times they would come to speak of him having to leave the room, be it group sessions, meals, or them worrying for him to be alone for to long, but he never liked leaving. The room wasn't that big but it was his, a place he could have a bit of safety from the outside world. A simple bed with two pillows and a blanket, a small wood desk and chair. The walls were a light tan color, the floor wood, a chalk board on one of the walls, some chalk if he ever wanted to draw on it. He never did, never found a reason to. A window was on one wall, opposite of the door, showing the city scape below as they were a few floors from the ground. Was nice, but he always kept the curtains closed.

"Hello, Shigaraki, we have set something up for you." The nurse had spoken with a soft smile on her face. "We did some talking to your friends and we find this method of therapy be more comfortable for you." She had explained. Tomura didn't think any new method would help him, he didn't hold any hope for it but let out a sigh and stood, socked feet against wood flooring. Without a word he followed the nurse out of the room, scratching a bit at his neck. "Have you been using the cream for your skin every night?" The female had questioned as they made their ways down the hallway of rooms.