•|Ushshaaq|• 4

Start from the beginning

"I... I mean only if you want to. I would be fine even if you go and eat now" He immediately said, fearing that he was moving too fast. He has been trying everything he could to keep both his wife and child comfortable.

He slept on the couch daily, even when Ramsha asked to switch their places. He took Haadi jogging with him in the morning which included changing his diapers. He would bring Ramsha's favorite Chocolates just to initiate a conversation with her.

He would check up on her every hour of the day and would ask about her health, her needs, and simple things about her. Ramsha was melting with his gestures but refrained from showing any signs of it. She was cautious of him.

"Well, It's been a long since I ate with someone" she whispered with a soft smile

Haadi spit out the entire cereal that he stored in his mouth making Yusuf jerk up in response. He grabbed Yusuf's hand to reach the phone kept nearby.

"Geez! Buddy wait, what?" Yusuf was suddenly confused about what his son was up to.

"Guess what? it is not easy to feed Haadi. Between, he wants Cocomelon" She shrugged grinning at him. Yusuf groaned when Haadi held his shirt, successfully emptying the bowl of cereal on his shirt.

"What is Cocomelon?" He asked bewildered. Ramsha glared at her son and Haadi immediately stopped his actions."It's a YouTube channel, for kids and You are living under a rock"

"Wait! How can he be this obedient to you?" He was astonished to see his son turning into a mouse from a lion in front of her mother.

"He is Mama's boy!" She smirked before taking him from his arms. Haadi giggled at his mother before calling out to her.

Yusuf watched the mother-son duo with admiration in his eyes and smiled at them.

"I think you should change" Ramsha instructed her husband whose expression fell when he noticed the cereal flowing down his shirt.

"Yeah!" He nodded before standing up and started unbuttoning his shirt. Ramsha's eyes went wide when she saw her husband getting naked in front of her. She immediately turned away and walked out of the room to prepare Haadi's cereal.

Yusuf who was doing all that unknowingly noticed her leaving the room and his eyes widened at the stunt he just pulled. Did he make her uncomfortable?

Unknown to him how red Ramsha was out of shyness.

*****

"He slept" Yusuf whispered as he came into the room, from the balcony with Haadi in his arms, snoring peacefully.

Ramsha was combing her hair while she nodded. "Lay him down in his crib".

Yusuf slowly laid him down in the crib who immediately turned to his left, clutching Yusuf's finger.

Yusuf smiled at his son, admiring his sleeping form. He blew some prayers on his form and kissed his forehead.

How could he be cold to this innocent angel all this while was a mystery to him because since the day Haadi started to warm up to him, Yusuf became a fan of him.

And now his other angel was his wife, who sat on his bed like a siren alluring him without any effort.

He slowly walked up to her, before leaning down and grabbing the pillows, to sleep on the couch. Perhaps she was his but until she didn't allow him he couldn't do anything.

Adjusting his pillow, he sat on it for a moment, before he stood up and walked towards the balcony. The moon shone its brightest that night, making him sigh. His life has been a mess. He was a mess. Ever since his father died when he was 15,  Yousef has never known peace since then.