62

Close your eyes and don't move

The man's eyes deepened, "Really?"

"Yeah." The girl bit her lip and nodded heavily.

"Won't go back on your word?"

"..."

Why do you have to ask this kind of thing twice?

The man pursed his lips, and asked himself and answered, "Then I'll take it as your acquiescence." "

"..." In this case, what are you asking me for?

...

Xue Chao's arm has completely healed, leaving a small scar, but the doctor said that if he insisted on applying the medicine, the scar would disappear without a trace after a long time.

Xue Chao is also going back to the Imperial Capital to continue his studies. He originally asked for leave.

Yu Qiaoqiao sent him to the airport and waved to him, "Goodbye!"

Xue Chao reflected the girl's heartless look in his eyes, sighed, and then said, "You don't have to take my mother's words to heart."

" That's right, I didn't have that kind of relationship with you at first, it's my aunt who misunderstood."

Xue Chao stared at her deeply, "Isn't it true?"

Yu Qiaoqiao was stunned, at this moment, Xue Chao's eyes showed a kind of The emotion she couldn't understand made her heart skip a beat, and she couldn't help but lower her head, "Really."

The boy was silent, his hands were clenched tightly, and veins could be seen in his tense arms.

Those emotions are very complicated.

He was glad that he didn't make it clear, otherwise, he really wouldn't even have to be friends.

But... He was very distressed, why did she really have no feeling for him in her heart.

"Take care of yourself." He stretched out his hand and stroked her hair, like a big brother next door, "It's time to grow up."

Today, she seemed to have dressed up deliberately, and her hair was not tied up. It was placed on her shoulders, covered with bangs, her hair on both sides was gathered behind her ears, and there was only a crystal hairpin.

There is a light pink transparent lipstick on the lips, which cannot be seen unless you look carefully.

"Yeah." It was rare for her not to refute this time, she lowered her head and stared at her little white shoes, not at him.

Xue Chao was carrying a backpack, and everyone walked to the boarding gate, "Wait a minute." A girl's voice came from behind him, and when he turned around, he saw her running over, the light orange color matched with the white color The shoes became the brightest color in his eyes.

She looked up at him, her eyes seemed to have been washed by water, a little shimmering, "Hold me."

The boy stared at her blankly, as if he had been hit in the head with a club.

"Hold me." Yu Qiaoqiao looked at him persistently.

She also had a sudden idea.

When Xue Chao left this time, he would only come back after the winter vacation, and it would be two or three months before the next meeting.

The boy finally stretched out his arms, and she hugged him tightly around the waist.

I'm reluctant...but I'm too embarrassed to say it.

There is a sourness fermenting in the chest cavity, crazy and fast.

She even wanted to tell him "don't go, okay?" She knew that if she said that, he would probably stay.

But no, no, she can't be that selfish.

"Xue Chao, goodbye!" She let go of him and waved her hands with a smile.

Xue Chao nodded, opened his mouth, and was about to say something, but a voice reminding him to board the plane sounded on the radio, "Passengers heading to the imperial capital, please pay attention, Xue Chao passengers on flight A95632, please check in in time. Xue Chao on flight A95632 Passengers, please check in in time..."

"Let's go." The girl tried her best to push him in. In the end, the figure of the boy who turned his head three times disappeared completely at the boarding gate, and disappeared in Qiaoqiao's sight.

Yu Qiaoqiao's mouth was still curled up, she squatted down slowly, tears bursting down the bank.

Finally...he could cry freely where he couldn't see it.

so sad.

I can't live without him...

**