57

Baby, you can't leave me

Mu Ling's skin is the best cold white skin, smooth and delicate, her waist is also thin, and she seems to be able to hold it with big hands.

The man's eyes are slowly painted with amazement, and there are still valleys and undercolors that cannot be suppressed.

Mu Ling hugged her chest, stood there, looked at the tatami mats aside, and said softly, "Don't look..." 

"Hey, let me see."

He took her hand and moved towards her.

A piece of mint green, very summer color, matched with white and crystal clear.

The visual impact is very strong.

She trembled slightly, and the mint swayed accordingly, like green leaves swaying in the wind.

She bit her lip, feeling extremely embarrassing.

If she had known that she would encounter such a situation, she would have picked up a few extra bricks to smash Chen Li.

How embarrassing.

The light was dimmed, and there was only a sigh in his voice, "It's beautiful."

His Lingling is the most beautiful.

It's like an elf in the forest, but even this layer of mint green, he can't wait to tear it down.

Not solution, but complete destruction.

An eyesore.

Resisting it, he rubbed the medicine on his palm again, "Turn around."

The girl turned around obediently, with a big beautiful back and red shoulder blades.

He looked distressed and couldn't help lowering his head.

"Hmm—" Mu Ling put her hand to her lips, clenched her fingers tightly, and hiccupped for no reason, and couldn't stop.

The little girl moved slightly from time to time, she was too embarrassed.

He smiled, "It turns out that Lingling is most afraid of this place."

"That's not true." The lips were pursed, shiny and lustrous, extremely stubborn.

"Hmm—"

It's like being given a switch.

As soon as he kissed her, she trembled slightly, and now she couldn't speak insincerely.

She pursed her cherry lips tightly, looked away faintly, her cheeks were puffed up, as if she was angry.

Yu Shen smiled, not daring to tease her anymore, he concentrated on taking the medicine.

But gradually, Mu Ling realized that it wasn't just his lips, his hands were warm and wide, and when they touched her shoulders, although she wouldn't hiccup, there would be some abnormalities.

The little girl was facing the mirror, and she could see her own face, which was as bright as a rose, in full bloom, and her eyes were full of crushed crystals.

Her appearance is rare, but also very touching.

It's moving, falling in love...

He pressed gently, softly, and he could see her face through the mirror from the corner of his eye.

The corners of the girl's lips are slightly curved, and the cherry lips are slightly parted, like a kitten, charming and satisfying.

She covered her face, not wanting to lose control like this again...

Then...

She suddenly turned around, abruptly lifted the man's shirt, and kissed him lightly.

Yu Shen made her like this, and she wants to "revenge" to go back!

The man stood still.

Hmm, he is actually different from her.

He's not afraid of this place...

He turned her around, "Good boy, I still need medicine on my ankle."

"Then I'll wear it..."

He suddenly threw her clothes out, far away, and smiled triumphantly at her.

"..." Mu Ling hugged her chest, trying to wrap it around, but she couldn't hide it at all. The little milk voice was aggrieved and full of accusations, "Yu Shen, childish!"

But she really wanted to cover it up when she did this.

The man's eyes turned redder.

It's okay if you don't hold it, but it's so obvious that you can't hold it.

But Mu Ling has a very young-toothed appearance, but he is so delicious...

It doesn't violate harmony at all, it's just shocking, crazy, and blood boiling.

He gritted his teeth, his veins were bouncing, and continued to take the medicine.

He lowered his head, squatted at her feet, and stretched out his hand, "Bite my hand if you are afraid of pain."

How could she be willing to bite him, habitually holding his hand in her arms and shaking it, suddenly remembered that she was not wearing any clothes, and hurriedly Among them, it was like throwing a hot potato.

Yu Shen smiled and lowered his head.

The girl's ankle was red and swollen. He held it in his palm and turned his face sideways, half bright and half dark.

This is caused by Chen Li, he will break the opponent's foot bones.

His calf moved slightly, and he raised his head, "Does it hurt?"

His eyes were all red, and he was so angry that he wanted to kill.

Mu Ling shook her head, breathed shallowly, and spoke softly, "It doesn't hurt, it's just a little sore."

The room was very quiet, and her voice was very healing, like a gentle and intoxicating wind.

The man was originally a beast on the verge of madness, but because of this sentence, he quickly calmed down.

He nodded, but his desire to tease people remained undiminished.

After taking the medicine, he packed his things and was about to get up when he was caught off guard...

The girl also found out unconsciously.

Suddenly his eyes widened, full of surprise.

It turns out... It turns out that Yu Shen's "switch" is not on his shoulders, but on his waist.

She was like a naughty child, poking her, she felt Yu Shen's back move slightly.

She was grinning, thinking it was fun, no wonder Yu Shen likes to tease her like this.

In addition to being fresh, there is also a sense of accomplishment.

In the past, she always followed Yu Shen's rhythm, but for the first time, she mastered this rhythm.

The little girl puffed out her chest, complacent.

That small appearance, smart and delicate, like a proud little fairy, who doesn't know the danger of bullying.

Yu Shen always treats her like a little doll, putting her on the table and holding her in his arms, now Yu Shen is her toy.

She laughed out loud, like small shells scattered on the beach.

"Hey, you're very tired today, don't make trouble." With his back to her, his voice was low and hoarse, as if bewitching or hypnotizing.

The little girl became self-willed, refused to listen, and even dared to poke her with both hands.

He was about to get up, to catch her.

The little boy turned pale, screamed, subconsciously jumped onto his back, and hugged him like a little kangaroo.

This patch, covering the whole of his back, is full...and soft, bowed and single.

Yushen gritted her teeth and snorted, "Mu Ling, I can't tell you are like this."

After calling her full name, Mu Ling knew she was wrong, and felt ashamed and ashamed. She lowered her head, her eyelashes were thick and curly, and her voice was weak "I didn't do it on purpose."

The man was unmoved, with a hint of sarcasm, "You really know how to play."