58

Eat you

Mu Ling ran fast, and the fluffy and soft gauze skirt ran, and the skirt was ethereal, passing through the fountain in the campus square, and the lights illuminated the water droplets into rainbows. At first glance, she looked like a fairy, with a fairy gas.

The mood is urgent, and I can't wait to hug him and say no to him, even if her pure image in his heart is subverted.

She wants to pounce on him too!

Running in such a hurry, she almost ran into someone head-on.

She lowered her head, her cheeks were flushed, she panted slightly, and hurriedly apologized, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

"It's okay."

This familiar voice, elegant and leisurely, with a bit of slowness, made Mu Ling feel extremely uncomfortable for a moment. , even a surge of nausea.

The psychological resistance made her dizzy, and even escalated to physical discomfort.

Looking up at the face opposite, he was looking at her politely like a prince, "Student, are you okay?"

Mu Ling could only see his lips opening and closing, but couldn't hear what he was saying What, my mind is full of...

"Mu Ling, I treat you so well, why can't you like me?"

"Mu Ling, you can't belong to anyone but me, otherwise I will kill him..."

Fu Ran In fact, this person looks kind and friendly, but he is actually the most gentle knife, silent and with a strong desire to control.

He will do anything to win her heart.

Fu Ranzhi wanted to ask for directions, but when he saw the girl in front of him was extremely weak, her face was pale, and her legs seemed to be unsteady, he subconsciously wanted to help her, "Student, let me take you to the infirmary."

This The girl, beautiful and weak, made him want to protect.

Mu Ling waved her hands, suppressing the panic in her eyes.

She knows very well that with Fu Ranzhi's personality, the more you react violently, the more successful you will be in attracting his attention.

She suppressed the discomfort, and quickly waved her hands, her throat seemed to be blocked, and she couldn't make a sound. She still tried her best to look normal, but there was no smile.

"Classmate, your face is really ugly, I should take you there..."

She had no strength at all, and was afraid of him approaching.

She pointed to the front, as if she saw someone she knew, and strode forward desperately, grabbing the hand of a strange girl.

For such a long time, she couldn't feel her breathing, but she could find that she was sweating all the time, as if she was fished out of the water, drenched.

The strange girl also cooperated with her, and after walking a long way, she looked at Mu Ling worriedly, "Hey, classmate, you are..."

Mu Ling turned around with lingering fear, her small face was almost transparent, and she couldn't see Fu Ling. After that, she breathed a sigh of relief, and looked at the strange girl in front of her, "Sorry... I ran into a bad guy just now." 

"It's okay, do you want me to call the police for you?"

"No need."

"But, look, you looks weak."

"It's okay. I'm going to find my boyfriend now."

Only when she thought of Yushen, the discomfort in Mu Ling's heart eased a little.

.........

At the secluded grass near the girls' dormitory——

Fu Ranzhi had a smile on his face, "You didn't answer my calls, now you know how to get out?"

He looks like a prince, gorgeous, and tall, so no one will It can be seen that the nature hidden under his appearance is sinister and vicious.

He didn't care about anyone but himself.

He didn't even bother to make a move, and Fu Xiaotang knelt down without hesitation, as if numb, "I'm sorry."

Fu Ranzhi smiled playfully, "That's it?"

"Dong dong dong!" She kowtowed to him one after another, on the thick marble floor, her brows were full of blood.

Fu Ranzhi looked at him coldly, without any fluctuation in his eyes.

When he was young, his parents asked someone to tell his fortune, saying that this girl could dispel his evil spirits.

The parents took Fu Xiaotang from the orphanage to his home, as a shady existence.

She helps him with his homework and carries his bag. As long as he says something, she can submerge into the depths of the river at night in winter. Only when he yells "stop" can she emerge from the river.

She is Fu Ranzhi's toy, but without Fu Ranzhi, she would have no chance at all. It is impossible for her to have the opportunity to study, and it is impossible for her to have such a good life.

She swears that she will always turn over.

At the age of eighteen, the fortune teller said that Fu Ranzhi's evil spirit was gone, so Fu Xiaotang thought that she was free, and filled in a school far away from the imperial capital.

But it turned out that there was a chain around her neck.

She was also a slave of the Fu family all her life.

Fu Ranzhi looked at her coldly. He was really tired of seeing her dead face.

The face that flashed just now was stunning and beautiful, and it had been a long time since his chest felt so alive.

But he didn't even have time to ask the other party's name...