55

No Strength, tasted the sweetness

 "Brother, you didn't do it on purpose, did you?" After Feng Jiajun asked, he was convinced, "..."

It wasn't on purpose, it was because he wanted to be separated from them.

"Then you guys have fun."

Just as Feng Jiajun finished speaking, he heard "beep beep beep".

Brother is still ruthless as always, except for Mu Ling, he is the same for everyone else.

"Qiaoqiao, why haven't they come up yet?" The girl looked around with bright almond eyes, "Are we the first? Wow, we are so good!"

She was so cute that she applauded herself.

Yu Shen pressed the center of his eyebrows, feeling a little helpless.

It was so cute that he couldn't hold it anymore.

He slowly let go.

However, Xiaoguaiguai turned out to be a little road idiot.

Then he will take her well in the future, so as not to get lost.

He found a big rock for her to sit down for a while, and then explained to her in detail.

Mu Ling listened, his eyes blinked, his face full of disbelief.

After she listened quietly, the first thing she did was not to repent with negative energy, but to pick up the map.

The little girl was very puzzled, "It's strange, I clearly followed the route circled on the map every step of the way? Which step did I go wrong?" I didn't research to find out, seeing that the sun was also off work, and the night was gradually covering the ground. , and even the light became very faint.

She looked at the boy eagerly, her watery eyes brightened, "Then what should we do now?"

Yu Shen put down his backpack and took out the emergency light in an orderly manner, "We'll pitch a tent here for the night." 

Overnight

...

Mu Ling Hearing this, he immediately lowered his head and flinched, like a frightened little quail.

But seeing that Yu Shen was already busy, she shook her head and rushed over to help.

Yu Shen's backpack is like Doraemon's treasure chest. Her mouth is slightly open, and her delicate face is very surprising. She didn't know that this backpack can hold so many things.

The boy is very capable in doing things, he seems to be able to do everything, he skillfully fixed the corners of the tent, and then removed the nylon cloth on the cage.

Mu Ling didn't know what he could do, so he leaned forward, his voice was soft like fruit candy, "Is there anything I can do?"

He took out a bag of potato chips, tore open the bag for her, and handed it to her. give her.

Mu Ling: "?"

Yu Shen didn't let her work, so the little girl was bored and could only sit on the rock and eat.

Yushen pitched the tent, and it was getting hot, so he simply took off the white T-shirt outside, and only wore a pair of black shorts.

Sweat flowed down the texture of the muscles, and some remained in the gaps between the muscles.

Mu Ling chewed the potato chips, her cheeks were bulging, and she couldn't see it.

The way the boy was doing things seriously was charming, and he even took off his clothes...

So, she could only look to the side, but she couldn't help but look back from the corner of her eye.

When they almost met that day... She didn't see it clearly, but felt that she couldn't poke it with her hand, like iron.

Only now do I know that this is the case!

The emergency lights cast a layer of light on his body, coupled with the sweat, it was misty and a little crystal clear, and the valley was extremely dry.

Xiaoguai swallowed obediently, and he didn't know if it was because the potato chips were so delicious, or because of something else...

"Have you seen enough?" The boy kept moving his hands, and his voice filled with laughter.

Mu Ling felt guilty and hurriedly looked away.

Yu Shen finished the tent and put on his clothes again.

Mu Ling was half full after eating snacks, she looked up at the boy, "What are you eating?" The

boy's eyes fell deeply on her face, and she had the illusion for a moment that he was going to

... Blushing, she lowered her head.

"There is still beef jerky in the bag. It should be able to light a fire, and barbecue is also OK. There are some fruits on the mountain that can be eaten."

Mu Ling nodded, relieved. "Oh, then let's go."

According to Yu Shen's memory, the place where the fruit was picked was not too far away.

But at night, it was very cold on the mountain, so he still put on a small coat for her. It was fragrant and sparkling. The girl was fair and quiet. At first glance, she looked like an elf in the mountains.

Mu Ling looked at him in surprise. Even her mother forgot to bring her a coat, but Yu Shen remembered to bring it for her. No wonder Qiaoqiao said that Yu Shen was her father's boyfriend, and if she missed it, there would be no next one.

After hearing this, she refuted Qiaoqiao swearingly, "I don't want anyone but Yushen."

She stood behind him and was led away by him, while he was always exploring the way ahead.

She suddenly clung to his back tightly and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"What's wrong?"

"Yu Shen, you're so kind." The girl's voice was soft, like the murmur of a kitten.

The boy bent his lips and covered the back of her hand.

No, he is not good at all, because of her, he is willing to become better and better.

The two picked the fruit and walked back with their clothes in their pockets.

Mu Ling suddenly found a good place and refused to leave.

This is a secluded hillside, and there is a small pond beside it. It is just right to lie on the hillside and watch the moon, and the small moon is reflected in the pond.

The boy looked with his head on his hands, and only the one beside him was the little moon that he wanted to protect.

Mu Ling lay on the hillside, her black hair softly spreading out behind her, enjoying the beautiful scenery contentedly.

The suburbs have a much wider view than the city, without the obstruction of tall buildings, and the air is particularly fresh.

She handed the small red fruit to his lips, the corners of her eyes were curved, "Yu Shen, eat it."

Heitong stared at her, right. "What's the matter?" Mu Ling's heart was beating so fast that he almost couldn't breathe.

The boy turned over suddenly and pinned her down.

The little boy was trembling, holding a small fruit in his hand, and his red lips were more crystal clear than the fruit.

"Don't be afraid." With one hand resting on her head, she gently said yes and no, and tried her best, while the other hand wrapped around her waist.

Sweeter than fruit, with a long aftertaste.

The girl was at a loss, still holding the fruit in her hand, leaning against his chest with little strength.

At the beginning, his body was still sideways, but later, he got closer and closer.

The breath sprayed all over her neck, like biting her mouth.

He took off his white T-shirt and placed it under her body to prevent the grass from getting into her.

Mu Ling was stunned, looking extraordinarily soft and cute, her voice seemed to have a sense of grievance being bullied, weak, but it made people think even more, "Yu Shen, aren't you cold?" She swept across, He looked like he wanted to look but didn't dare to look.

The boy laughed, and his fingers penetrated into her hair, "No, I'm hot."

He was serious, he was indeed a little sweaty, and he seemed to be back just now, so hazy and beautiful that it was unreal, completely comparable to the sun god.

He lowered his head and continued to talk to her, his breath burning in her ears, "Lingling..."

The voice is naturally high and cold, but the name she calls is eccentric, lingering, and lingering.