56

Aftertaste

 But set it off, is this something girls can do?

The thin white hands were placed on the skirt of the bathrobe, clenched tightly, forming a tight line.

"Don't like it?" The man's voice suddenly came over, the low-chun male voice, at night, cool and quiet, very charming.

"No." The girl blushed, clenched her hands even tighter, and her innocent eyes made her look more immature and weak.

He took her hand and walked into the room, a cloakroom.

She was a little dazed when she opened the drawer, and then bang—the sound of blood flowing backwards was clearly heard.

There are all kinds of styles in the drawer, pure white and flawless, fiery red... There are even more extraordinary ones!

Mu Ling felt that someone might have taken the same one.

In this small apartment, traces of girls began to appear.

More importantly, it was a big drawer with hers on one side and...men's, black, and gray on the other.

The clear almond eyes were greatly shocked.

When the two are put together, the contrast is stark.

As for the men's ones, although it's not the first time she's seen them, she also heard him say, "Help me."

Then, she also looked at them at the same level, blushing and helped him get rid of them.

But where has it been observed so carefully?

The little girl lowered her head, with hair hanging down her temples, and said softly and coquettishly, "Yu Shen, look, you know how to choose simple black and gray styles, why mine is just...just..."

She suddenly couldn't speak, and there was a fire in her throat.

Some are too bold, right?

She didn't even know she could still look like this...

The corners of the little boy's eyes were red, and the corners of his eyes were slightly upturned.

Holding her face in his big hand, rubbing it gently with his fingertips, she slammed into his deep hole, "I like to see you wear it."

His voice was so soft that Mu Ling lost all resistance in an instant , the body seems to be half-swollen.

"Then... well, I'll just wear it for you to see."

She leaned against his chest with her face sideways, her arms hanging limply around his neck.

——She likes Yushen the most.

That night, Mu Ling posted on Moments with text.

Big hands holding small hands, one is rough and calloused, the other is smooth and fair, but tightly held together, beautiful as a painting.

She usually doesn't like to be high-profile, but tonight, she feels so happy, her chest is full, and she wants to share it with everyone.

The hands they held, Mu Ling's ring, were so obvious, romantic and warm.

[Xue Chao: A hundred years of good marriage, a precious son will be born early. 】

【Feng Jiajun: Applause.jpg. ]

[Yu Qiaoqiao: Single dogs are envious and jealous, but dare not hate. 】

If this couple breaks up one day, she really doesn't have to believe in love.

Xue Chao returned to her, 【You can also leave the order. 】

Yu Qiaoqiao; 【Eyes sparkling.jpg. This can be. ]

Xue Chao: [? 】

Yu Qiaoqiao didn't reply any more.

There is another person in Mu Ling's circle of friends, who also saw it. When he first came to school, several roommates in the dormitory added each other.

Fu Xiaotang saw it by accident while reading in the library, and she watched silently.

Such a show of affection was deliberately shown to her, just to prove her wrong and slap her in the face.

She pursed her lips and let out a sneer.

**

That night, Mu Ling did not return to the dormitory.

He clings to her like a clingy big dog, sometimes saying that he is uncomfortable, and sometimes saying that he is afraid of the dark.

She didn't expect that Yu Shen would be so scheming.

However, it was she who thought too well of someone.

In terms of being with her, Yu Shen can do anything.

He didn't do anything else, just hugged her to sleep.