7

He's crazy, simply a lunatic.

Mu Ling is pure and charming, a lively little fairy, and her popularity is good. Every time someone is scrambling to invite her home, but she knows that Yu Shen is used to being alone, so she specially told others that she has something to do today and then stay in the seat to do homework and wait for Yushen.

Yushen was transferred from another school, and the reputation of that school was not very good. Teacher Wan was afraid that he would not be able to keep up with his progress, so he specially left a paper for him. Unexpectedly, Yushen finished it in a while.

Mu Ling hurriedly put away her schoolbag and stood up. The moon, who had just climbed up the branch, secretly looked at her. The girl was white and beautiful, her skirt fluttered in the wind, and she was very clear and beautiful. , "Yushen, we are on the same road, why don't we..."

Yushen had already left with his schoolbag on his back. He was tall and long, and his steps were fast. The boy's back was slightly thin and thin. In Mu Ling's line of sight.

Watching the boy leave, the little girl rubbed her little face, as if to cheer herself up, "It's okay." 

The sky has turned dark blue, there are not a single star, and there are only a few people left.

The security guard looked at Mu Ling. The middle-aged uncle frowned slightly, and the wrinkles appeared. "Are you going back alone?"

After she came out, she had been walking along the main road. Whenever she passed those small roads, she couldn't help but feel a rapid heartbeat and shortness of breath.

The image of the previous life played over and over again in my mind, and the little hand couldn't help clenching the bandage, and the skin of the slender hand turned pale.

In an alley, there was a noise, and the girl's eyelashes twitched violently. She didn't dare to look back, she bit her lower lip tightly, and her lips became even redder.

She didn't dare to move, her eyes were empty, and fear was like a big net, trapping her firmly.

"Yushen, tsk, you are very capable?"

"The first day, you are very arrogant. Come on, let me see how capable you are!"

Mu Ling remembered these three people, they were famous, and everyone was afraid of them.

She still remembered that one of them fell into the water soon, one of them had a broken leg, and the other was so frightened that he became insane.

The matter was not investigated, and it was over in the end.

No one knew that they bullied Yu Shen, but now Mu Ling bumped into it, and thinking of Mr. Yu, who will have revenge in the future, the girl's eyes flickered, and she had guesses in her heart.

The big boy had a fierce face, "If it wasn't for you, how could we be criticized today? You have such a big face."

Teacher He is so amiable, but for this kind of person, he added a failure in his career!

Their relationship between classes 1 and 5 has always been normal.

The things were scattered all over the place, and the other laughed, "Yo, this pen is so broken and still in use? It's disgusting. If you want to mess with brother, brother will give you two?" 

The skinny picked up one pen, seeing the "scarred" on the pen, he laughed out loud.

He picked up the pen, tossed it high, caught it again, and looked at the boy's face while playing.

"Give it back to me." The boy's voice was hoarse and expressionless.

When talking about this today, he showed such a cold face, everyone was frightened, and also made the three people very dissatisfied, feeling that their status was being provoked.

Seeing it again, the three of them looked at each other and laughed out loud.

This is much more interesting than the indifferent look when he was beaten just now.

"You still want this pen after it's broken like this?"

"Tsk, it's from your sweetheart, right?"

"Anyone like you still wants it? Why is I a single dog?"

"Still staring at me like that? Come out!" 

The big man stretched out his finger, originally just to scare him, but Yu Shen grabbed his finger and snapped.

"Ah!" The big man screamed like killing a pig.

The other two reacted and rushed forward immediately, punching the boy and greeting him with punch after punch.

The sound of bang bang bang drowned out the whistling sound of the north wind.

The teenager grabbed the big man's fingers, but he didn't let go, the corners of his mouth were bleeding, but there was a smile on his face, which was sinister and cruel.

"Damn it! He's not afraid of pain!"

"He's a lunatic!"

"Damn... I'm a finger... I'll beat him to death!"

Startled, he let go of his hand unconsciously.

Mu Ling was holding a wooden board in her hand, panting very fast.

This was the first time she had hit someone, her face was pale and her heart was beating fast.

She knew that she was weak and inexperienced, so the girl could only take out the strength to suckle, close her eyes, and slammed hard!

The big man was beaten black in front of his eyes.

The board was long, and the two people were also swept away by the board that swept past.

"Okay." The boy's hoarse voice sounded.

If you fight again, she will be punished.

The girl didn't seem to hear it, and the soft little milk raised her voice a few degrees, "Ah, kill you! Who told you to bully Yushen!"

She gritted her teeth, closed her apricot eyes, and looked like she was fighting insects , his face turned red.

The redness at the end of the boy's eyes faded, and he held her trembling hand instead, the soft little hand was surprisingly cool.

God knows how much courage it took for such a little girl to come out and beat someone.

He made her wait so long in vain and ignored her, why did she still help him?

"Go." Before the other two could react, he grabbed her slender wrist and ran immediately.

"Don't look back." The young man's voice was calm and reassuring, "They can't catch up."

Mu Ling nodded, and passively followed the young man's pace, going around several street intersections before stopping.

The young man stood up straight and stared at the little girl in front of her. She was panting heavily, the sea was slightly wet, and below her was a pair of watery Xing'er eyes. .

Before she could catch her breath, she called out, "Ah, you're injured!"

There was a convenience store next to it, and the little girl turned her head without saying a word, "Uncle, please give me a bottle of alcohol and a pack of cotton swabs."

"Okay." Facing this sweet and waxy voice, the middle-aged uncle smiled like a flower, his eyes full of kindness.

"Thank you, uncle."

After taking the alcohol and cotton swab, the little man stopped shaking. He treated his wound like a little adult, with downcast eyes, serious and serious, and there were drops of water hanging on his long eyelashes. Son.

The boy instinctively pulled his hands back.

The girl was so bold, she straightened her face, and told him in a milky voice, "Don't move!"

She quickly took out the cotton swab and lowered her head. From this angle, Yushen could see the back of her round head, accompanied by the ends of her hair. The scent of flowers passed from the tip of his nose.

Afraid of his pain, the little girl puffed out her cheeks while cleaning, and blew in a straight-forward manner, like a puppet from a cartoon.