5

Let the little girl be wronged

When the boy returned to the classroom, the dark aura around him still hadn't dissipated, and this face seemed to be suitable for being cold and stern. When the students in Class 5 saw him appear, they all automatically gave way.

When he was seated, he could notice that the girl's gaze fell on him. Out of the corner of his eyes, the little girl's face was pale, her long eyelashes were fluttering, and a pair of beautiful eyes were wrapped in terror, which was unbearable.

He lowered his eyes.

fair enough.

The cuff suddenly shook slightly, he was startled, and turned his head away, the girl gently tugged at his cuff, as if she didn't dare to look at him, and her eyes were sometimes erratic, fearful, and at a loss, "This... this, Here's to you."

She put a pen on his desk, and the pen was tangled again and again. It was the one that was broken by the landlord before, but this time a new one was added.

Looking at the pen, he could almost imagine the little girl who was enveloped by the orange light, her eyes gently tied with bows, and his expression softened gradually, and he didn't even notice it himself.

Seeing his expression fade away sharply, she also took courage, put her hand on the table, put her small head on the back of her hand, and looked at him with clear eyes, like a child waiting for praise.

"Ugly."

His voice was hoarse and cold, and he finally spoke, but he was belittling her very careful work.

The little girl pursed her lips, like a small sunflower, always facing the sun, "It's okay, I'll change it for you." The little hand stretched out, but the boy's hand holding the pen quickly retracted. 

He began to write the papers with a pen in silence, writing quickly and non-stop.

Mu Ling retracted her hand, she looked at him with her soft cheeks, her eyes were clear.

He think it's ugly, but at least he's willing to write on it, that's enough.

She has seen him write a paper with a pencil. Is that his last pen?

It's great to be able to help him!

There was a sweet smile on Mu Ling's face, and she was very happy.

***

Mu Ling just returned home, the aroma of the cooked dishes filled the air.

Familiar scent, this is the warmth of home.

Mu Ling's eyes curved, "Mom~"

with a long ending, with a bit of squeak, making people lovable.

Qin Yuan was wearing an apron, turned around, wiped it, and then tapped on the tip of her daughter's nose as small as Lingyu, "Are you back?" 

The little girl hugged her and didn't let go. Very, "Mom, do you cook so many dishes today?"

There are only two of them, usually three dishes at most are enough.

Qin Yuan's eyes softened, "Wait a minute, I'm going to deliver meals to the house next door."

She and Yuhui had known each other for a long time. When they first moved in, she was both surprised and delighted. Yu Hui is a single parent, her husband died young, and Yu Hui left, so the orphans and widowed mothers feel more and more sympathetic to each other.

This time Yuhui has something to do, so she told her to take care of her son a little bit, and she would definitely help.

Yushen, this child has a dull personality and strong self-esteem. He refuses to come to their house to eat, but she can't let him starve himself.

So Qin Yuan pondered that she would send it over, and if he was familiar with it, the child of Yuhui might be able to come here logically.

"I'll deliver it!" The girl's voice was clear and gentle.

Qin Yuan looked at her daughter in surprise, she was very active today.

As before, when she saw Yushen from the next door going out, she would hide for a while, and only timidly opened the door until he was far away.

Mu Ling's eyes drooped down, looking at his mother's eyes soft and warm, "He is very pitiful."

Qin Yuan sighed, it seems that her daughter has also heard about the next door, Yuhui is home less, the child originally I was alone, and now Yuhui's departure has made things even worse.

She was really afraid that the child would go to extremes!

Qin Yuan looked at his obedient daughter and nodded, "Alright, let's talk with brother Yushen." 

'Dong dong dong——'

The girl held the plate in one hand, and knocked on the door laboriously with the other. over and over again.

The dinner plate was a little heavy, and the little girl's hands were sore and trembling slightly, but Xing'er's clear eyes were still bent.

The young man stood by the door, tall and tall, and he did not open the door for a long time.

The little girl outside the door, her skin is as white as beautiful porcelain, her cheeks are pink and tender, she can't hold her hands anymore, and the little pear vortex is still hanging, sweet and not greasy.

The knocking on the door was always polite and polite. Listening to him, he was irritable for no reason, tugged at the neckline, went back to the table and sat down.

After a while, the knocking on the door stopped abruptly.

If the door can't be opened, it won't come in the future, right?

A girl like her is beautiful and gentle, and there will be many people around her from childhood to adulthood, like the stars holding the moon.

Just like the flowers in the greenhouse, delicate, fragile and easy to break, they are held in the palm of the hand, carefully coaxed and cared for, and they cannot bear any grievances.

He pulled his lips, but the irritability in his heart became even stronger, like wild grass growing wildly.

Went to the kitchen to drink a large glass of cold water, and the lip line of the boy pursed even tighter.

boom!

There was a muffled sound from the balcony, as if a kitten had come in.

The young man didn't even lift his eyes. The house was deserted, with nothing, even if a thief came in, it would be fine, let alone a cat.

"Yu Shen, Yu..." The call sounded, weak, like a breeze.

Four eyes facing each other.

The boy's eyes were dark and deep, and he couldn't see his emotions.

The girl looked at him with a pair of Xing'er's eyes that were wrong, surprised and happy, "Fortunately, you're all right!"

After a long time, the young man's voice was like the wind of a summer night, cool and dull, "How did you get in?"

"Don't be angry, I'm afraid the gas is not turned off... I'm afraid you will get an electric shock... I'm afraid you will faint from hunger. Now..." Thinking back, the little man shivered again, his face was as pale as paper, and in just a few minutes, she had already figured out his N ways to die.

"How did you get in?" The young man gritted his teeth and held back, the veins on his forehead jumping slightly.

Mu Ling shrank his neck, dressed thickly, and his watery eyes became more and more like a little penguin, pink and lovable.

She used to be afraid of him, but now when he gets angry, she is even more afraid.

The little girl didn't dare to look at him at all. From this angle, he could only see her trembling eyelashes.

Yu Shen staggered his gaze, his cold breath restrained, "How did you get to my house?"

Mu Ling puffed out her cheeks, and her eyes were a little red, "I climbed over from the balcony of Grandma Wu's house, and she helped me with it. Ladder."

After a pause, she hurriedly continued to whisper softly again, her final voice was a little higher, "Don't look for Grandma Wu, Grandma Wu is a good person. If you want to lose your temper..."

She bit her lip, her eyes bright. Mingliang, "Come at me!" 

The young man laughed angrily. Did he want to ask this?

Although it's only the third floor, and it's not far from the balcony, isn't she afraid?

In school, she was dragged by her classmates and jumped off the rostrum. After a long time, her little face was very transparent.

Such a well-behaved girl, timid and afraid of heights, just borrowed a ladder and climbed over from the next door in just a few minutes...