2

He lives in the abyss

Because of the cold, the girl wrapped herself like a small zongzi. Her two little hands were hidden in long fluffy sleeves, and she was wearing a hat in the shape of a bunny. Her pretty face was covered by a pink mask, revealing only a pair of The big eyes that seemed to be smudged by water vapor, misty.

There was a small steamer hidden in her chest, and there were several small buns in it. It was slightly hot, and she was afraid of falling, and her two small hands were still firmly in it.

The air outside the door is moist and fresh after the heavy rain, cool and cool, and can be smelled through the mask, the tip of the nose is itchy, and the little girl's brows are tight, holding back.

She turned her head, her eyes were light and soft, still with the cautiousness she used to look at the boy last night.

There was no one in the hallway.

Are you going out? After staying in such a harsh environment for one night, and still have the strength to leave, maybe it's all right, Mu Ling's lips rose, and a faint pear vortex appeared in his smile. Like a sick little fairy.

At that time, on the other side of the corridor, where the cleaners put the sundries, there were cobwebs and dust, and the boy was being beaten to the ground by his biological father.

"Who do you show me with this dead face, I'm your father!"

"You pay 1,000 a month alimony, and you show me this face?"

"Fight back, say something, dumb? "

His biological father was out of breath, but the boy remained expressionless and never returned his mouth. He seemed to have been numb long ago, and his body instinctively curled up just because of the pain.

The wound that had scabbed over last night was split open again, and fresh blood was oozing from the thin clothes.

The door on the opposite side appeared, and the man couldn't help sighing when he saw this scene, the beating was really hard, it was a deadly beating, he opened his mouth to say something, but was yelled back by the woman, "It must be that What did the child do wrong! That's his own father, so can he harm him?" 

The man closed his mouth again and closed the door silently.

"Why don't you die, wasting Lao Tzu's money! Lao Tzu will show you a clear path, dying of illness or suicide, choose a happy one, what's the point of a person like you living in the world?" Twelve thousand a year, why? ah?

Wang Chao's eyes lit up, and he still felt that he couldn't understand his hatred, so he tightly strangled the boy's neck.

Yu Shen was shoved and swayed by him vigorously, and the world was spinning. His expression was numb, as if he could no longer feel the pain. I can't see my face anymore, the surroundings are too quiet, the chirping of birds, the voices of speech can't be heard at all, and the silence is a little scary.

——If he was given another chance, he would never come to this bad world.

Da Da Da...

In a trance, he seemed to hear the sound of the pair of pink slippers last night, but this time, instead of going away, he was getting closer.

His body consciousness seemed to recover a little bit. He smelled the sun mixed with the earth, and the warm feeling of the wind blowing on his face. After that, he turned his head a little bit with difficulty. Run Lai...

Today, she is wearing thicker clothes, like a cute little penguin. As she walks and sways, her long sleeves are also tossed around.

When she got close, she tore off the mask, revealing a baby face, her face was swollen red, and the voice of the little milk became higher, and hurriedly shouted, "Stop!"

Wang Chao looked back at her and saw the little girl's text. The weak and weak, the sick and trembling, everyone could not stand still, she felt a little funny, and scared her with a tiger face, "This is our family business!"

Mu Ling's eyelashes trembled slightly, and his breath was hot of.

She is afraid, of course she is afraid, Wang Chao's face is very scary, he can even kill his own son, but she still raises her small hand, holds the phone tightly in her soft palm, suppresses the trembling in her voice, and tries hard. Confidently, "I've called the police!"

Her throat was so dry that she held it back in order not to break her momentum.

Endured very hard, eyes brighter and more hydrated.

The little girl clenched her fists tightly and held back a small apple.

The young man stared at her silently, his eyes darker than ink, as if they were blocked by ice.

"Girl, don't meddle in our own business!" Wang Chao didn't believe that this girl had such courage, let go of Yushen's hand, sullen face, and approached her step by step.

Finally able to breathe, the teenager bent over, gasping for breath, the stomach was empty, and he couldn't vomit out of retching.

Out of the corner of his eyes, he slowly moved towards the little girl.

The sense of oppression was getting stronger and stronger, and Mu Ling didn't dare to let out a breath, her heart was beating fast, "Don't come here!" He raised the phone in his hand, and he was on a call!

This girl looks very timid, but she actually dialed 110.

Wang Chao pointed his finger at her, and said fiercely, "You are cruel!" 

As soon as the others left, "cough...cough..." The little girl couldn't stop coughing, and small pearls flowed down her white and clean cheeks. After a long time, she finally stopped coughing, and when she looked up, she saw that the boy was looking at her, she immediately put on a smiley face, like a little sun, warm, but her little face was still red with burning.

Only then did Yushen realize that she was carrying a small steamer in her arms. She was so small, and the steamer in her arms was also small, like a toy.

She took it out, touched it with her little hand, and her eyes immediately sparkled, "That's great, it's not cold!"

She walked towards the young man. Because of her illness, her pace was not steady, but she was a little brisker.

Seeing that his neck was purple, Mu Ling couldn't help sighing.

She suddenly understood him a little bit, the world kissed him bitterly, how could he repay him with a song?

Walking in front of him, Mu Ling was afraid that he would not pick it up, so she stood on tiptoe and put the small steamer in his hand. After confirming that he had it, the little girl turned around and ran, covering her lips while running and coughing, the speed under her little feet did not decrease at all.

The boy stared at the place where she had gone for a long time.

He lowered his eyes and stared at the small steamer in his hand. When he opened it, there were a few small steamed buns the size of a little girl's fist. There was no steam, but when he put his hand on it, it was still warm and soft.

He didn't drink water all day and night, and his throat was dry. He put it in his mouth and chewed with big gulps.

At the moment when he was almost strangled to death by his biological father just now, he really had an idea that it would be fine if he died, and maybe he would be a little more happy when he died.

For so long, he hadn't eaten a single steamed bun, and no one cared about his life or death. He should have only been left with primitive hunger, but now the little bun in his mouth was soft and fragrant, and he actually tasted a bit delicious. , tasted a little warm.

***

Qin Yuan came back from buying medicine and saw her daughter lying on the bed obediently, but her face was very wrong, and the little guy was listless, she immediately took the thermometer to measure her, she stared at the thermometer and exclaimed, "It's all 39.5 degrees."

Seeing that her daughter was sick, she frowned and felt like a cat's claws were scratching in her heart, and she really hoped that she would be the one who was sick.

"Mom, I'm fine." The girl hugged Qin Yuan's arm and rubbed it like a little koala. She said coquettishly, "Mom, you are so kind."

Qin Yuan smiled softly, her eyes full of pampering, nodding Her nose, "How old are you, you're still acting like a spoiled child."

"Mom, I don't want you to be sick...don't..." Mu Ling was burning in a daze, and fell asleep, still not feeling well, and her small head shook lightly in her sleep. As she continued, her eyelashes were wet with tears, like wet butterfly wings.

Qin Yuan tucked the quilt for her, and wiped her tears distressedly, "Silly child, you are talking nonsense."  Her forehead became  the character "Chuan".

Qin Yuan wanted to get up and change a wet towel for her, but was pulled tightly by his little hands, unable to move at all, so he had to give up.

She wondered if her daughter's sudden insecurity had something to do with what happened in the past two days.

The child next door is really miserable, his father doesn't love his mother, but fortunately now that Yuhui is back, the child won't continue to stay in the corridor, such a cold day, it's too bad...

Qin Yuan guessed right , Yushen did go home, but...

Yuhui packed her clothes in distress, one by one being thrown out by the landlord, all soiled, she turned her head angrily, "It's as useless as your father, you Don't you know how to stop her?"

"Tell her, I'll be rich soon, and I'll be able to pay the rent soon."

She really hated Yushen's personality that didn't quarrel or explain, like a dull In the deep pool, any scolding was thrown into it, but there was no response.