59

I want to punish you

He was really taken to the tattoo shop by Xiaoguaiguai.

The people who came to the tattoo shop were all weird, and the tattoo artist looked at Mu Ling curiously. This girl looked innocent and kind, and she wasn't the target group at first glance.

Therefore, he just glanced at Mu Ling because of his high looks, and quickly turned to Yu Shen, "Boss, what do you want to get tattooed? You are not an ordinary person at first glance, so I recommend you the luxury package in our shop. Zuo Qinglong, The white tiger on the right, the unicorn on the back, and the wild beast on the chest..."

Yu Shen looked at him with an indescribable expression.

Does he look so unkind?

Mu Ling stood on tiptoe, intending to touch his head to comfort him, but she couldn't reach it, so she touched his face instead, "Oh dear Yu Shen, don't be angry."

She looked at the tattoo artist and pointed at herself , Word by word, "It's me who wants to get a tattoo, not him."

"You?" The tattoo artist seemed to be stuck, unable to speak, and looked at Yu Shen at the first reaction. Is this a very cold-looking person? What did the young man say to deceive this little girl?

The man frowned, and couldn't take it any longer, "Go."

He wasn't going to let Lingling get a tattoo, even if she wanted to, it wouldn't work, the tattoo hurts, even the slightest bit of pain, and he didn't want her to suffer.

As soon as he came out, Mu Ling fluttered her eyelashes and looked at him suspiciously, "Why are you leaving?" "If you stay

any longer, I'm afraid he'll call the police and treat me as a human trafficker."

Mu Ling laughed happily, and the little girl laughed, Liwo was sweet and intoxicatingly beautiful, "Yu Shen, so you can tell jokes."

But the man's face was serious, it didn't look like a joke at all.

"Do we really look so unworthy?" He was short of writing these big words on his face, so clearly!

Mu Ling could only hold his face, his little hands were warm and soft like cotton candy, "Don't care what others think, in my heart, Yu Shen is the best."

She rubbed against his arms, like a kitten, and then took his hand, "Come on, I'll buy you candy." She would eat sweets when she was unhappy, and if one was not enough, two root.

"This milk tea shop is newly opened. There's a long queue. Let's go and try it!" Mu Ling said while turning her head, excited, her eyes shone with tiny lights, and she smiled like a newly grown baby. sunflower.

Yu Shen never thought before that he would stand in the milk tea queue for more than an hour just to get a sip of milk tea, he thought it was crazy to stupid behavior.

However, seeing the girl's smile now, he felt that it was worth waiting for ten hours!

The man was tall and handsome, with a gray vertical striped shirt, standing there, like a model walking out of a pictorial.

But he always looked at the girl with lowered eyebrows and lowered his eyes. As long as the girl spoke, he would listen attentively, regardless of whether his neck would feel uncomfortable.

There is no harm without comparison.

The girls in the queue began to criticize their boyfriends one after another.

"Look at someone else's boyfriend, he's handsome and patient."

"Tsk, it's only been fifty minutes, and you've played ten games, and you're impatient to return the food! Can't you put down your phone and listen to me?" Hearing these words, Mu Ling's eyebrows and eyes were curved, and her heart was filled with honey .

She arched her small hands, covered her lips slightly, and whispered to Yu Shen, "See, others are praising you." 

"Whoever said that Yu Shen in our family is not good, you are the best!"

" I'm envious of my having such a good boyfriend."

She gave a thumbs up, even if it was a thumb, it still looked small because of her thin hands.

The little girl has been sweet since she was a child, and now her healing power is stronger.

The haze in the man's heart immediately dissipated.

He stared at her with burning eyes, this is his treasure, and he will guard her forever.

In the next life, no matter where you are, I will find you.