61

Peeking and Getting Caught

With a thought, Mu Ling grabbed Yu Shen's big hand and sat down.

Opposite her was a man of unknown age, wearing small sunglasses that just covered his two small eyes.

He has two mustaches and a tuft on his chin.

Doesn't look like a serious fortune teller.

The price he offered for fortune-telling was quite fair, so she would do it for Yushen first.

He looked at the lottery with an unprecedented seriousness on his face, and then said slowly, "It's fierce." 

"Ah?" Mu Ling's heart seemed to be tightly grasped by a big hand, and his small hand was firmly on the table, and he leaned forward. pour.

"God stick." Yu Shen expressionless, pulled Mu Ling to leave.

"Hey, don't go, listen to me, there is a way to resolve this matter."

Yu Shen raised his eyebrows and stopped with great interest, he could almost guess what the other party would say.

It's nothing more than taking money to prevent disasters.

In the past, when he encountered such a liar, he would beat them up immediately, but now seeing Ling Ling's nervous expression, he was willing to buy her peace of mind with money.

However, this fortune teller was different from what he thought.

He stared at Mu Ling, and just over two seconds later, Yu Shen blocked it with his body, "What are you doing?"

 He looked like a super fierce dog, fluffy.

Mu Ling resisted the urge to touch his hair, tugged at the corner of his clothes, lowered his eyes, and persuaded softly, "Yu Shen, it's okay." 

The majestic mountain stands still.

The fortune teller was not afraid of him, he smiled, stroked his mustache, and said slowly, "This girl is the source of your destiny. You need to stay together all the time to resolve it." 

Yu Shen changed his words instantly, "Master."

Mu Ling: "..."

"Why?" Mu Ling said no to Sister Li. He called her a "liar" and a "magic stick" before, but after the fortune teller finished saying that, he not only respected her, but also gave her some incense money. .

"No reason, just because of happiness." Yu Shen bent his lips, he was rarely very polite to a person.

This fortune teller does have two brushes.

"..." Mu Ling was completely speechless, but she was actually a little entangled in her heart. Shouldn't the fortune teller's words be believed rather than nothing?

Yu Shen led her forward with his big hands, and suddenly realized that Xiaoguai had stopped moving. When he turned his head, Mu Ling stood where she was, her eyes were like a quiet lake in spring, looking at him quietly.

Osmanthus fragrans fluttered one after another, wrapped in fragrance, and fell on her temples, adding a touch of embellishment to her beauty.

She looks sweeter than sweet-scented osmanthus.

She raised his hand, her face full of sincerity, "Yu Shen, let's live together."

The man looked at her in a daze. He didn't understand coming here before, but now he feels that this trip is really delicious!

**

In the evening, the two returned to the apartment.

Mu Ling's things can only be moved the next day.

"Do you wash first or should I wash first?" Mu Ling bit her lip and looked at him with blinking eyes.

It's not the first time she's stayed here overnight, it's considered a formal move, and the mood will always be different.

He grabbed her hand, raised his jaw slightly, and smiled wantonly, "Shouldn't we be together?" 

"Huh?"

"He said we can't separate, otherwise, my luck will be greatly affected." 

"Ah ?"

The man took out his mobile phone, turned on the voice on WeChat, "Do you think so?"

A familiar voice came from the other end, the fortune teller seemed to be eating, the other end was very noisy, and the answer was perfunctory, "Ah, yes, yes."

Mu Ling: "When did you add him on WeChat?"

"Did you go to the bathroom?"