31

Yu Shen, I want to hug...

"Give me the box." He spoke in a much softer tone, looked at her quietly, and spread out his big hands.

The girl hesitated, her apricot eyes flickering.

"The ginger coke is getting cold." 

The girl nodded and handed him the box. The temperature of the ginger cola was just right.

Mu Ling's long eyelashes were misted by the steam. After drinking the coke, the girl sweated a little and huddled there hugging her knees, a small one, like a cub.

"Where's the gift?" She looked at him eagerly, like an obedient child asking for candy.

The boy hooked his lips and handed her the gift.

Her eyes were shining, and she slowly, even reverently, removed the top ribbon and lifted the purple lid.

"Wow—" The girl stared at the necklace inside, the chain was silver, and the ornament was a small moon, made of jade, as bright as the moon in the sky, emitting a soft light.

The teenager went around behind her and put it on her with his own hands. The moment he put it on, his hands shook slightly.

Watching the girl you like put on the gift you gave is such a wonderful feeling.

"Yu Shen, thank you, I like it very much!" The smile on her face was like the most beautiful flower blooming, the most beautiful gift given to him by God.

That night, Mu Ling slept with the little moon pendant on her neck. She put the little moon on her lips and blinked lightly before falling asleep. She cherished it very much.

Yushen didn't leave and stayed beside her bed.

Mu Ling was not in good health. She soaked in water and blew the wind again on such a cold day. He was afraid that she would have a fever.

"Go to sleep."

"Okay~" The little girl Xing'er blinked her eyes and put her hands on her soft cheeks. 

After thinking for a while, she said softly, "Yu Shen, good night." Her voice was sweet. 

Immediately closed her eyes, the curvature of the corners of her mouth remained, like a crescent moon.

The boy was stunned for a while, and then his low voice was gentle and stern, "Good night."

He rarely smiled, but now the ice-like boy smiled so beautifully. for her.

The heater was on, and the residual temperature of the ginger cola only lasted for a while. Mu Ling's hands and feet were cold, and the quilt was like an ice cellar, and she couldn't sleep at all.

The young man was sitting beside the bed, flipping through a book in his hand. The light in the night was so weak that he couldn't read the book. In fact, he wanted to see her more, but he was afraid that she would be so nervous that she couldn't fall asleep.

Seeing that she still hadn't slept, the teenager frowned subconsciously, "What's the matter?" 

The girl opened her eyes immediately, "Yu Shen, I'm cold." 

The light pink quilt was already shrouded tightly, and no cold air could get in. , leaving that small face like a flower like jade, her eyes blinked, and she looked at him pitifully.

The boy's dark pupils reflected her appearance, how could he be able to resist her looking at him like this?

The Adam's apple rolled down, and after pondering for a moment, the boy put down the book, "I have a way to keep you warm."

"Really?" The girl's eyes were bright, like fireflies in summer.

She was actually very sleepy, and the little girl blinked and looked pitiful.

The boy curled his lips, his smile was handsome and sinister, he suddenly approached, his eyes were like obsidian, "But you may regret it." 

The small head turned in a small range, "I will never regret it!" 

The quilt was suddenly lifted, accompanied by Very light wind, a warm body got in.

Face to face, the girl's face was ignorant and dazed.

He stretched out his hand, couldn't hold back, and squeezed her face, "It's too late to regret now..."