47

His little moon is lovely

 Mu Ling's injury is not serious, so she will stay in the hospital for a few days.

But her popularity is so good that there has been an endless stream of people coming to see her in the past two days, almost the entire class has come.

Two girls who got close to Gao Jiayue recently also invited her to see Mu Ling together.

Gao Jiayue raised her eyebrows disdainfully, "Cut, a little injury, is it necessary for so many people to see it?" 

The two girls looked at her in astonishment, and then fell silent. Gao Jiayue clearly felt their momentary estrangement.

She gritted her teeth. From childhood to adulthood, she had a good relationship with boys and a good relationship with girls. She really couldn't understand the feeling of taking everything between men and women like Mu Ling.

But thinking about going to the hospital and maybe seeing Yushen, she reluctantly changed her words, "Then I'll go with you."

However, before she even got to the hospital, she was given by Feng Jiajun who was standing at the door. Stopped, Feng Jiajun pointed to the two girls next to Gao Jiayue, "You can't go in!"

Raising his chin, he motioned for Gao Jiayue to stay.

Gao Jiayue's face was flushed red, and she could feel a cluster of puzzled gazes falling on her face.

She had never suffered so much humiliation before.

But what's more powerful is in the back...

"My eldest brother said that you and dogs are not allowed to enter."

Gao Jiayue's face was pale and pale, and she was so angry.

She doesn't understand what she did wrong, Yu Shen wants to treat her like this, she is also a girl!

What's more, she promised last time that she would not obstruct him and Mu Ling again. Couldn't he allow others to change their evil ways?

Gao Jiayue didn't know that all Yushen had to do was to isolate all dangers from Mu Ling.

Feng Jiajun is like a city wall, as stable as Mount Tai, and Gao Jiayue can't get in at all.

She looked up at the words on her head, Jiangcheng People's Hospital, and she snorted softly.

Her father is Gao Changming.

But Feng Jiajun was unmoved.

Gao Jiayue held the mobile phone and made a confident call, but soon her eyes bulged out, "What? Why can't I enter?" 

The old dean only sighed slowly, "There is still a mountain high. Ah."

"..."

Gao Jiayue wondered, isn't Yu Shen a poor boy with no background and no connections?

At this time, in the ward—

Yu Shen was feeding Mu Ling the medicine, mouth after mouth, he was slow and patient.

Mu Ling looked at the way he was holding the spoon, and always felt that her brother Yushen should have been a noble son in his last life, and no one could teach him how to be so elegant.

"Open your mouth."

 The medicine was handed to his lips, and his little head shook, "I don't want to drink it anymore."

 It's too bitter!

She stuck out her tongue.

He raised his eyes, with a smile on his face, both righteous and evil, "How can I drink it?"

Mu Ling's eyes lit up, and she suddenly remembered the abdominal muscles she saw last time. She frowned slightly and half pushed, "Are any conditions ok?"

He tilted his head, propped up his temple with one hand, and looked at her lazily, handsome and beautiful.

A pair of black pupils are secretive, but there is a faint light, as if they have seen through what she is thinking.

Mu Ling's little face turned red all of a sudden, and it was so hot that she could boil an egg.

The pressure on her head was a little heavy, her teeth were biting her lip, she couldn't say it, but then she thought, this is the love recognized by her mother, reasonable and legal, what can't you say?

The little girl's back is straight, her face is pure, and she is righteous, "Yushen, touch me."