Chapter Fifty-Five

Start from the beginning

"I Prince of Xenovia Kim Hong Joong swear to protect and serve Xenovia as King. I swear to be brutally honest and think of our country first." He said.

Iris smiled as he glanced at her, she gave him a quick thumbs up.

"I will improve Xenovia better than it already is. I will make sure our people are safe and protect no matter what." Hong Joong continued.

The pastor placed oil on his head before Hong Joong sat down. Iris took a deep breath before standing.

"I Princess of Xenovia Iris Kim swear to protect and serve Xenovia as Queen. I swear to be brutally honest and think of our country first. I promise to serve the people of Xenovia like my life depends on it." Iris said.

Hong Joong smiled at her noticing she changed the end. He watched as the pastor placed oil on her forehead before she sat down.

"You did amazing." Hong Joong whispered.

"Thank you, I was scared." She giggled.

"You're beautiful." He said grabbing her palm kissing it.

Iris blushed.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Your Majesty's may I?"

Lin and Jiang stood up as they held hands. Iris watched as they bowed, The pastor removed both of their crowns before taking them away.

"You may swear out."

Iris watched as Lin and Jiang walked onto the patio where Xenvoians watched from afar.

"It has been an honor serving this country. I may be gone but I will always be close. This is Queen Lin swearing out." Lin smiled before she curtseyed.

Iris watched as she smiled with tears in her eyes. It was a bitter sweet moment for Lin, you could tell she was happy yet sad.

Jiang on the other had tears down his face as he swore out. Once they were finished they were seated.

"Come on." Hong Joong said holding his hand out.

Iris grabbed his hand and stood as they place a mantle over Iris. Hong Joong at her and chuckled.

"You look so tiny." He chuckled.

"You lucky we in public." She whispered giving him a shove.

He snickered as his mantle was placed on him.

"Now who looks tiny?" She asked.

"Shut up." He chuckled.

Iris and Hong Joong sat down as the pastor brought out their crowns. Iris gasp as she looked at them, they were different. She thought they would be the same as Lin and Jiang's.

 She thought they would be the same as Lin and Jiang's