Chapter Fifty-Eight

Iris Kim

Iris smiled as she sat down on the stage. The bill was finally put into action and it was time to announce it to the world. She blinked multiple times so her eyes can get use to the flashing light.

"Good afternoon, as you all know the courtier rights bill has been put into place. This bill was create for not only my courtiers but courtiers around any noble person in Xenovia. Any questions?" Iris asked.

"Your Majesty, what made you want to change something that has been in the Royal family for over decades?"

"My courtiers have seen me at my worst. They're more than servants but family. Even when I wasn't a princess or queen, Axel and Eden have made me feel welcomed into there world." Iris smiled.

"What about the King?"

"The king as well, I mean we are married." Iris laughed.

Iris glanced at Hong Joong who gave her a tight lip smile.

"Next question." Iris said.

"Do you have anything to say about Charlotte Western?"

Iris looked at her hands and bit her lip. She took a deep breath before lifting her head up.

"Charlotte and I were friends but we just decided to take different paths in life. Next question." Iris said.

"What are the future plans as Our Queen?"

"You'll just have to wait and see." Iris smiled.

She stood up as cameras flashed before heading back to the car. Once inside she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"Are you ok?" Hong Joong asked.

"I'm fine, are you still in a bitchy mood?" She asked.

It's has been about two weeks since Hong Joong gave her a cold shoulder. He's been bitchy and complaining about any and everything he could.

"Whatever." He scuffed.

Iris rolled her eyes and sighed.

"You're really pushing this issue huh?" She asked.

Hong Joong scuffed and folded his arms.

"I've been home, I've been at dinner, and I lay beside you every night these past three weeks. You still haven't forgave me." He said.

"You need to be home every night Hong Joong, you don't get a god damn reward for that." She said.

"With my job you should be grateful I'm even in your presence." He snapped.

Iris eyes widen.

"I SHOULD BE GRATEFUL!? YOU BEGGED ME TO BE YOUR QUEEN WHAT THE HELL! YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING GRATEFUL!" She yelled.

Hong Joong scuffed and looked out the window. Once they made it home Iris went to her study, she rubbed her temples before she began doing paper work.