Chapter Thirty-Three

Iris Quinn

Iris smiled as she waved good bye to Ingrid, she noticed another car pulled up and smiled seeing Axel and Hong Joong step out of it. Iris walked down the steps meeting him half way, he locked eyes with her and smiled.

"My love." He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"How was your meeting?" She asked.

"It was good, are you ready to learn how we dance at a ball?" He asked.

"I am." She smiled.

He grabbed her hand as they walked into the palace heading to the ballroom.

"This is angus, he's the best teacher in all of Xenovia." Hong Jong smiled.

"Your Highnesses." Angus bowed.

"Pleasure to meet you." Iris smiled holding Hong Joong's hand.

"Now are you familiar with ballroom dancing?" Angus asked.

"Not really." She said.

"That's fine, let's get started." He said.

Angus walked to the piano and whispered something into the pianist ear before music began to play.

"Now get close to one another, this will be intimate yet delicate. Keep eye contact, I want it to look like your making love with your eyes." Angus explained.

Iris chuckled before getting closer to Hong Joong, He wrapped one arm around her waist before placing the other in her hand. He lifted her chin making her look directly into his eyes, Iris felt her heart thump hundreds of miles per hour. His stare was intense, he had a look in his eyes she wasn't familiar with. She felt she was in a deep trance as Angus instructed them how to move, He spin her around into a dip before pulling her closer to him, their lip inches apart. Just as Hong Joong was about to kiss her Angus clapped causing them to snap out of it.

"That was beautiful, I almost teared up." Angus chuckled.

Iris laughed.

"She is a pro." Hong Joong smiled.

"Yes indeed, now let's try waltz." Angus clapped before standing.

They went another hour of learning different ballroom dances, once they were finished they headed to their bedroom to shower.

"That was something." Iris chuckled before removing her clothes.

"Yes indeed it was, Angus really knows how to make a person sweat." Hong Joong mumbled removing his shirt.

Iris looked at his back muscles and smiled before removing her bra and tossing it at his back before it landed on his shoulder. Hong Joong grabbed the bra off of his back and chuckled before looking at her, he looked her up and down and clinched his jaw.

"You really know how to be a fucking tease." He hissed.

Iris smirked before biting her lower lip, she rubbed her hands over her chest and giggled.