Chapter Fifty-One

Kim Hong Joong

Hong Joong watched as Iris laid asleep wrapped in a sheet. He moved her hair out of her face and smiled. This was their last night here and he was kind of bummed about it.

They've done everything in the sun from exploring, trying new food and visiting new places. Now it was time for them to fulfill there royal duties. Hong Joong slid out of bed and grabbed a bottle of Cachaca (it's a brazil liquor) he sat near the pool and enjoyed the night fall.

A few minutes later he heard small foot steps and looked over his shoulder.

"Baby, are you ok?" Iris asked tightening her robe.

"Hey Lovie, I'm fine." He smiled at her.

Iris looked at him concerned before he placed her in his lap.

"Why are you out here in the dark?" She asked.

"Just enjoying the night fall, want a drink?" He asked.

"Sure." She smiled.

He poured her a glass before refilling his own.

"Want to go another round?" He asked with a smirk.

"Hell no, as much as I enjoy making sweet passionate love with you. My little kitty needs a break." She laughed.

Hong Joong chuckled before pecking her cheek.

"I know." He said.

"I don't want this honey moon to end." She groaned.

"Me either." He sighed.

Iris sipped from her drink and sighed.

"It'll be ok though, right?" She asked.

"Yes." He smiled.

"Good then." She giggled.

Hong Joong pecked her cheek before taking a sip of his drink.

"Let's listen to some music, it's our last night here. Let's get drunk and party like we're free." She said standing up.

Hong Joong chuckled as she connected her phone to the speaker. He watched as she chugged her glass before he did the same. He stood up and grabbed her as they began to slow dance.

"We're going to be so busy." She mumbled laying her head on his chest.

"I know, but we'll make it work." He said.

"I have faith in us." She chuckled.

"You better." He said as he dipped her.

Iris laughed as they continued dancing. He didn't want this moment to ever end, they were in their own world.

The next day

Iris Kim

Iris groaned as she rubbed her head, drinking last night was a mistake. Especially when they were leaving today. She sat up and rubbed her hands through her hair.