"I'll stay for a while." Lucas stiffened at that and I just sighed.

Sorry buddy.

"Do whatever you want." I walked towards Harris and placed a kiss on his forehead. "I'll be back okay?" I kissed his pale and dry lips before walking towards the door. "I'm leaving him to you," I patted Lucas' shoulder and he nodded once again, his eyes stuck on the floor. "Call me if something comes up."

"Yes young master." He faced me and bowed his head.

"I'll be back too." The Beta gave him a kiss on his lips that made the atmosphere darker.

He's doing it on purpose.

"Bye L." The Beta waved before leaving and I just sighed as I followed.

"You're playing the most dangerous game, Beta." I told him and he glanced at me from his shoulder.

"What?" He asked innocently and I just sighed.

I don't want to leave Harris alone but the other packs called for a meeting again and really, I just wanted to fucking murder them all. My lover needs me. I don't have time for this.

We went back to the mansion to change clothes and head towards the hotel where the meeting will be held, praying that it won't last long.

"Do we really need to wear a suit? It's not my thing really, I don't get you guys and your wealthy asses." Zick grumbled as he looked at his tight black suit, holding on it's dear life from it's bulky figure.

"You have a wealthy ass too, remember?" I reminded him and he shrugged.

"Don't remind me." I rolled my eyes.

A hispanic girl showed us the way and I entered the meeting hall without my Beta. He'll be bought somewhere else.

"Liam!" My eyes darted towards the small kid, his hair had ten shades of brown and his eyes were really big and blue. I waved at River, he is the Alpha of the Green Scars located at the western side of Canada.

Well yeah, the title doesn't really suit him but his older sister who was supposed to be the heir died in an accident last year. River doesn't have a choice but to accept the title. I met him in the first meeting. We're the same age so he only talks to me.

"Hey River." I smiled at him as he sighed in relief.

"Thank god, I've been waiting for you." He said shyly. "I thought you wouldn't come. I have no one to talk to and that guy is scary." He pointed at the huge rounded Alpha. "He grabbed my butt." He said furiously and I smiled.

This poor kid. I patted his head and he smiled at me.

"You don't look great." He said worriedly. I smiled at how observant he was.

"Come, I'll tell you why." We walked towards the empty couch in the corner. "I haven't slept these past three days." He gasped.

"What happened? Is everything okay?"

"My lover was still unconscious in the hospital because of me," He stared at me, worriedly. "We had a fight, I hurt him and I almost lost him." I sighed as I shook my head. "It's fucking messed up..." A waiter stopped in front of me and I took a glass, so did River. I smirked at him. "You'll drink?"

"Yeah?" He slowly nodded. "I can't let you drink alone." He smiled and I chuckled.

"Thanks." I took a sip and so did he before showing a disgusted face. I chuckled. "How about you? How's your life?" He looked at me before sighing.

"Our pack is having a problem because of me, they said that I can't lead the pack." He said, staring at his glass. "So they accepted an engagement for me to another Alpha male to keep the pack safe." My eyes widened.