Special Chapter- Tabula Rasa

A/N: Advance merry Christmas, mga miss! Here's another special chap:)

I just wanted to say happy birthday again to an amazing person, anadynee 😊

New Amusement

I rubbed my temple to ease the pounding headache. I walked heavily towards the conspicuously parked white jaguar in front of the wet market. The deafening chatter and bustling foot traffic only added to my mounting irritation as I made my way through the throng of people going back and forth.

They hate this kind of ambience, for Pete's sake! I'm pretty sure that Ethyl will scold me after this. Iba pa naman magalit 'yon sa akin, ako na lang sinisisi lagi.

"Mommy K!" I let out a loud sigh of relief when a young girl approached me immediately as she spotted me in the crowd.

Yumakap siya agad sa beywang ko at doon ko pa namataan ang luhang pinipigilan niyang makawala kanina.

I caressed her back to allure her; my heart pounded so fast.

"Mommy K? You're here na? Mommy K!" Another little one ran on me, yumakap siya rin sa akin agad.

May dalawang pang batang babae na lumabas sa white jaguar na magkamukhang magkamukha. Naiiyak silang lumapit sa akin at yumakap.

Eirinn and Eirrean seem so bothered by the place, but they're fighting themselves not to be scared in front of their siblings.

"Okay lang ba kayo? And why are you four here? Nasaan si Manang Leona?" Medyo inis na sambit ko sa apat.

Ang matandang iyon ay iniwan talaga ang apat na ito sa harap ng wet market, kung saan ang daming tao! Okay lang sana kung hindi malikot ang mga anak ko, eh kung hindi na yata ako dumating aalis na naman itong si Kleo at Ethane sa sasakyan. Gosh, that middle-aged woman! And for Pete's sake, siya na naman ang nagpresintang mamalengke.

Dapat sa kanya ay pinapanatili na lang sa mansyon. And, why do they go here to the market for our needs? There's a mall in the downtown!

My four little girls are still in their school uniforms, and it seems like they're being justdropped off here.

I exhaled loudly.

I already have four children with Ethyl. Our experience with IVF was successful, as the first attempt resulted in us welcoming our first babies, a twin, with great joy. After that, we decided to undergo IVF again, and we were delighted with another positive outcome. This time, it was my turn to give birth to Ethane. Encouraged by our previous success with IVF, we chose to do it again, and luck was on our side once more. I was blessed with the birth of a healthy baby, Kleo, completing our little family.

The identical twins, Eirrean and Eirrin, closely resemble their mother Ethyl in terms of their physical appearance. They both possess striking ocean eyes and sophisticated facial features that are reminiscent of Ethyl's features. Habang si Kleo naman ay kulay abo ang mga mata nito na nakuha ang facial attributes ni mommy Ellen. Habang si Ethane, she inherited my gray-blue eyes, but her appearance is a blend of both Ethyl and me.

Larentia Eirinn G. Angeles

Larentina Eirrean G. Angeles

Kaia Ethane G. Angeles

Kleo Ellaine G. Angeles.

It was so hard and filled with happiness at the same time. 'Yon nga lang, na stress lang ako lagi sa apat dahil ako ang kadalasang naiiwan para alagaan sila. Na s-stress na parang gusto ko na lang silang sakalin isa-isa. Kidding.