Chapter 13

Klouie
Pray

Before getting into my Audi, I offered them a distant smile. After realizing that I would be watching them from inside my car, I fastened my seatbelt.

On the third day, I found out that Shentel is pursuing Miss Attorney, and I saw them together in the parking lot again. I've been noticing them there often. Despite not having confirmation from Shentel, I won't jump to the conclusion that there's a connection between Shentel and Miss Attorney.

I am certain from within myself that Shentel will never fall in love with someone else again. She informed me of this prior tohand.

Panghahawakan ko iyon.

"Epal talaga." Hindi ko na mapigilan ang bumulong nang makitang pinagbuksan niya ng pinto si Miss Attorney sa kotse nitong Jaguar.

She leaned in close to Miss Attorney's face, and kissed her on the cheeks to say goodbye. I tsked repeatedly.

Naks, hindi naman masakit. Bakit ako masasaktan sa nakikita ko? Duh, crush ko lang si Miss Attorney. Wala lang itong nakikita ko ngayon.

It's just a friendly gestures.

***

"Angeles."

I abruptly darted my eyes to Miss Attorney when she called me.

"Hmm?"

Humming as I silently scanned her formal attire today.

I now completely get why Shentel and that Mason guy are in love with her. Even in her formal black and white outfit, she exudes sex and is quite appealing.

The more time I spend with her, the more I come to the conclusion that maybe it would be better to just crush her covertly from a distance. Why would I have pushed myself too far this time? Nakaka stress na nga ang araw-araw na review tapos idadagdag ko pa ba ang nararamdaman ko sa kanya?

Aba dapat lang.

Ayoko nga. Crush lang 'to, 'di naman siguro 'to magtatagal.

"Can you order a food for our lunch?" She inquires, not looking at me. Nakatuon lang ang mg mata nito sa MacBook.

She has been extremely occupied during the past few days, having prepared schedules for the forthcoming collaboration; having attended meetings in various locations; and having formulated a lesson plan.

"Okay." I took my phone out and order online.

Pagkatapos ko ay pinagpatuloy ko na ang pagcheck ng mga quizzes niya kasabay ng pag-review ko. Maraming recit mamaya, sa lahat ng subjects ko to be exact.

And I'm currently in a toxic relationship with my education. Nakakasakit siya, hindi niya ako binibigyan ng assurance na malalampasan ko ito.

Ang tanging gusto ko lang naman ay ceasefire recitations. Iyon lang. Mahirap ba ibigay iyon? May kaagaw na nga ako kay crush tapos lugmok pa ako sa Law?

Tangina, ang sarap maging kriminal na lang.

Nilingon ko si Miss Attorney nang pagod itong humilig sa swivel chair niya. She closes her eyes briefly before opening them when she senses that I am looking at her.

I once more came face to face with her enticing ocean eyes, which matched her weariness. She had a lot on her plates already yet she managed to be this stunning more than before.

"Can you give me a massage, Angeles?" She craned her neck in the side.

Tumayo agad ako at lumapit sa kanya.