Chapter 10

Klouie
Trying

From: Cinema

May practice mamaya. 6-7 pm inside the Subdivision. Maluwag schedule mo today right?

She was talking volleyball matters. The money volleyball game versus the Galician squad will be held in Orion's Court in two weeks. That is the most anticipated game of my life because I will be playing against Miss Attorney's team. A part of me is also pleased to watch how well she plays volleyball.

I typed 'yes' to Cinema before I went out to my car. Dalawang subject lang ngayong Friday ang sched ko ngunit ang natitirang oras ay kailangan ko pang ilaan kay Miss Attorney.

And speaking of...

I found myself captivated by the beautiful woman standing right beside me. She gazes at the serene blue sky with an expression that suggests it holds a special place in her heart. Her presence brings a smile to my face.

Her side profile reveals a stunning and otherworldly charm, accentuated by her distinctive pointed nose and captivating red lips. These features enhance her radiance and add to her current state of delight.

She is dressed in an elegant ensemble consisting of a black turtleneck, a beige pencil skirt, black heels, and an off-white blazer. The blazer serves as an essential element, elevating her sophisticated appearance with a touch of femininity.

Damn, what a hot Attorney.

Just seeing her causes my heart to race. Hindi ko naman inaasahan na siya ang unang makikita ko ngayon umaga sa mismong parking lot kung saan kami madalas na laging nagtatagpo.

"Good morning, Attorney."

Tumikhim muna ako bago siya batiin ng pormal, hindi na alintana ang kakaibang karamdaman na nasa loob ko.

She startled a little when I abruptly greeted her, but she quickly collected herself and looked up at me. I once more came face to face with her ocean-like eyes, which reflected the serenity of the present-day blue sky. So life-changing orbs.

"Good morning too."

She gave me a quick glance before turning her head away. Humalikipkip siya at tumingala ulit sa kalangitan na parang may inaabangang himalang darating.

I can't help but join her in admiring the stunning view above us. I relished the piercing slaps of the early breezes against my face and the blessing of calm that the blue sky bestows, which also makes me think of the hues of her orbs.

It somehow enlightens me to begin each day with a smile. I had no idea how ideal she would be for me after only one encounter. As I stood by her side, my heart swelled with a plethora of peaceful emotions.

"Ganda ng langit, Miss Attorney, 'no?"

Hindi ko na mapigilan ang magsalita, nakatingin pa rin sa kalangitan.

"Yes,"

"Akyat kana."

I groaned instantly when she kicked the back of my one knee.

"That nonsensical response again! Gusto mo ikaw paakyatin ko ngayon? Sinisira mo araw ko, Angeles." Inis niyang sabi na ikinangiwi ko lang.

"Nagj-joke lang eh."

Ang sakit kaya ng heels niya! Well kasalanan ko naman kung bakit niya ako sinipa. Pero pusang gala bakit nananakit talaga?

"Hindi nakakatawa."

"Hindi naman required na tumawa ka, Miss Attorney."

Ngumuso ako nang tingnan niya ako ng masama. Ang kaninang good mood na maaliwalas na mukha ay badtrip na naman sa akin.