Time is of the essence

When time stops and begins to stand still after the dizzying backwards thing time was doing as sun re-unset itself and it was morning again bright and early as we took the necklace off from around our necks. Since time reset itself no one was in the room now except us 3.

Where's Ron? Harry asked. He wasn't in here at 7:30 am Harry. I explained to him. We went back in time. And now we know why we have the chocolate going back in time will make a person feel dizzy. I take a bite out of my piece of chocolate.

Quick it's 7:30 Hermione said. Where were we at 7:30? Harry wasn't sure but I knew we had gone to see Hagrid and we both knew we couldn't be seen as we grabbed hands and ran off. If we're not to be seen I can always do an invisibility spell on us I suggested. That way we're sure of it.

If we run into any trouble then cast your spell let's take the risk just as ourselves first. Dumbledore said retrace our steps it will be easy. Who are you and what have you done with Hermione? I questioned her. Very funny she rolled her eyes back at me. Now let's go.

We didn't make it far when she pulled us to a stop and we hid. The two of us were annoyed and angry but Harry was very confused. Hermione Snow would either of you please tell me what it is we're doing?! He asked us. Sh! I held a finger to my lips. Look over there.

Where we could see we saw past us all of us minus Cedric approaching Draco and his friends between our way to going to Hagrid's. That's us! Harry exclaimed. This is not normal. Yeah well neither is being a wizard or having a sister that's part vampire/mermaid/wizard. Noting in our life is "normal" Harry but it's our kind of "normal."

This is a time turner Harry. McGonagall gave this to me during my first term. It's how I've been able to get to all my lessons she explains. Taking more magic classes? Now I really wish I had my own! I exclaimed back at her. I want one! I could take more classes and learn all there is about this world and my powers and who I'm supposed to be.

You would willingly take more classes? Harry asked me. That's twice the school work! It's ok Harry the more I know the better sister and protector and wizard I can be. You mean we went back in time? He asked us. Yes. I started. Dumbledore wanted us to come back to this exact moment. Hermione explained.

Something happened that he wants us to change. She finished. Buckbeak! I exclaimed. He died for "hurting" Draco. We have to set him free. We watched as Hermione and I punched Draco in the face. Boy that had felt good and even better the sec time. But now we hide under the bridge so that we won't be seen.

And once Draco and his friends are gone we go down to the pumpkin patch where Buckbeak is currently still alive. And that's when we understand why we're here. Dumbledore said if we did it right we could save two innocent lives tonight. But we were unsure how this would save Sirius by saving Dumbledore.

We hide behind said pumpkins and watch Fudge come down and inspect but we can't set Buckbeak free yet without Fudge seeing he's there or he'll think Hagrid let him go free. And then we turn and see Hermione and Ron awkwardly embrace each other and then Hagrid gives him Scabbers which we now know is Peter Pettigrew the man that killed our parents.

Harry wants to barge in there and warn us but we can't because wizards messing with time is bad and we can't be seen because if we were to barge in there we would think we were crazy. And then Jack and I kissed. And then we see Fudge coming back but we're not leaving and why didn't we leave?

Well the first time something hit us that something was probably future us having come to the past to get us to leave before we were seen. Hermione picks up the jagged rock that she originally threw at us. Are you mad? Harry asks him. A jar inside breaks inside the hut. That hurt! He complains to Hermione. Sorry she tells him.