Not as safe as we think

Welcome, welcome to another glorious year here at Hogwarts. There are a few announcements I have to make. First I'd like to introduce to you Prof. R.J. Lupin and he will be teaching this year's defense against the dark arts class. Good luck to you.

Of course that's how he knew to give Harry and Farrah the chocolate. Hermione tells us. (What chocolate has to do with being a dark arts teacher I'll never know) as for my second announcement as some of you may know our last care of magical creatures Prof. Kettleburn has retired in order to take care of his remaining limbs.

However, fortunately I'm delighted to inform you that Hagrid will be taking his place. And finally as of now Hogwarts has been requested by the Ministry of Magic that we host the Dementors of Azkaban. Dumbledore tells us all.

Everyone murmurers as Draco's friends turn and stare at Harry and I. We are then told that they would be guarding the outside of the castle but will not be allowed inside the castle but you will see them outside going between your activities.

But no one is to approach the dementors it is not within their nature to be forgiving. He warned us. After all the announcements we all exit the main hall and go to the pictures and into our common room.

We enter the coed bedroom where Harry, Ron and I resign with Hermione and Jack hanging out in the room inside is a window seat that I like resigning inside of until I find myself asleep in my bed. As I watch out the window.

Good to be home ay Farrah? Harry? Ron asks us, but we're barely listening. Sure. I nod slowly. Anywhere is better than well you know.... I shrug. Snowball? I call for her. She flies to my shoulder cooing nosing her head against mine.

Well.... We have our new classes in the morning, it's best if we turn in for the night and get some sleep. Lord knows we didn't get much of it or good sleep anyways that is. Ron Harry time for bed.

Goodnight Hermione, goodnight Jackson. Sweet dreams friends, see you in the morning in class. I believe we have class with Hagrid in the morning. Good luck to our new teachers in the morning. Prof. Lupin seems like he knows what he's doing.

After all he did save us on the train ride here. And I'm sure Hagrid will do just fine and if not we'll be there learning next to him. Magical creatures are kind of my specialty. If I wasn't a protector I'd like to be that kind of Prof. teaching the how to take care of magical creatures classes.

I never knew that about you. My brother says. There were a lot of things you didn't know before coming here Harry. And all of them I kept from you. To keep you safe. I'd be a level higher than you, but I declined in order to wait until you were old enough.

To protect you. And I will be forever grateful for you staying with me. He wraps his arms around me hugging me. We send out our friends to their own rooms and Ron, Harry and I get ready for bed and our new classes for the morning.