Face your fears

At the sight as it begins to shapeshift Neville starts the charm. Riddikulus he says and out comes Snape dressed in his grandmother's clothing making us all laugh. Next Ron went. It transformed into a spider and before he could say Riddikulus its face turned toward me and launched at me as I jumped back. Lupin looked quite surprised that it had done that. I guess its possible for the shapeshifter to sense fear.

When Ron said Riddikulus it added roller skates and made the rest of the class laugh and then poof butterflies. Just like how I'd done before when we were in the woods that one time. Parvati steps forward and it shifts into a vampire and I roll my eyes since that's part of what I am. When it starts dancing and shimming everyone starts clapping.

Next was a cobra that turned into a jack in the box. When it is Harry's turn the snake turns to him and then turns into a dementor Harry stands frozen in fear trembling picking up his wand before Lupin gets in the way. He pops the creature like a balloon. And it goes back into the closet. Then it was my turn. Now that it was back in the closet.

I hear it before the doors open. I hear the whispers of people saying its all your fault as I go to cover my ears and I feel the pain from the abuse in the past and then the doors fly open and tears come to my eyes but they haven't fallen yet. No! I shake my head only to find I have no voice it was gone I couldn't call for him or scream or cry but the words made sense now. In the back of the closet was Harry's lifeless body.

Spiders crawl out of it his body disappears and in its place was made up of spiders as they all come out of the closet and then I can't see it's dark and then I feel like I'm floating I feel as though I'm rising to the celling and I feel many hands on me clawing pulling scratching hitting kicking anything and everything. I'm sure Lupin said something like focus Ms. Potter or Farrah or maybe even done the spell but I couldn't hear him I felt all alone.

It wasn't until I felt everything back to normal with a single hand on my shoulder that I had screamed and felt tears hit my face as I turned and then used a spell to make a portal of water and dove into it. Farrah?! Jack had called after me. Before diving in. When he dove in he was surrounded by water. His worst fear is drowning. When he said the words Riddikulus he was in the tub in a bathroom like the scene during the tournament when Cedric tells Harry to hold the egg underwater.

And I'm there. Looking confused. And M.M. is there floating by us trying to comfort me when Jack splashes up out of nowhere. I wipe my tears away. That won't do you any good when you're in your mermaid form protector. She teases me giggling. You're still all wet. She laughs again. What are you doing here Jack? I sniff. I was never like those other mermaids in the lake the evil looking ones. More like the usual ones I write about from H2O.

I came after you. He wraps his arms around me. All your fears happening at the same time? My fault that Harry died that's two so far which is really three because being hated part of the two was him dying and me hurting someone and since it was whispering my fault as I predicated.... I felt the pain from the abuse from our aunt and uncle and cousin. And I couldn't speak. That would mean if Harry got hurt I couldn't speak up and defend him or use a spell to protect him or personally for me that means not being able to sing.

Then the spiders came and Harry was gone. And then I was surrounded by darkness because I couldn't see. I fear forms of touch when its not on my terms and I could feel tons of hands touching me and I felt like I was floating. Yet you..... I know I play and there's flying involved I know. Pretty silly huh? But you didn't go anywhere. Prof. Lupin tried to get you to say the charm to focus. I couldn't hear him I shake my head. And once I couldn't I felt alone I like being alone but not in that circumstance. And then without my senses with Harry dead and not being able to see or hear anything it was like we'd been separated.

Then I felt everything go back to normal and I felt him put my hand on my shoulder and I screamed. I know he was just trying to comfort me but my voice and everything was back and I could finally be heard and my tears fell and I transformed so I created a portal and dove right in. Making me face my own fear. I'm afraid of drowning. He admits. But once I said the words I was transported here. You're going to be ok now.

He pulled me closer to him and hugged me. Nothing bad happened to Harry right? No Snowflake your little brother is fine. He reassured me. Dry yourself off and we can go find the rest of our friends. Once I used my heating powers to dry my scales after draining the water out he helped me up and we left to go find the others.

As we walked on we came across a part of the field that no one was there. With little trees standing by themselves and little benches sitting on the pathway. You know he started.... You never did say Riddikulus and make something come out that made you laugh. He smirks turning to me.

Sorry, guess I got a little caught up in the frozen in fear and getting away part. I rolled my eyes at him. We sat under a tree. Why are you looking at me like that? I chuckled lifting an eyebrow at him. Jackson Wood don't you dare get any ideas. I wagged a finger at him. If you had said the words what do you think would've happened to you? I shivered at the thought.

I guess I should see for myself. I barely heard what he said as he smirked at me as I watched his lips move and felt my eyes grow. Jack don't! I shake my head thinking I knew exactly what he was going to do. Titillando he'd whispered. And then I fell over clutching at my sides rolling on the floor laughing. OMG no! Please Jack turn it off. He just laughed along with me. Jack seriously make it stop. I'd begged him.

Meanwhile.... Harry and the others were walking around the school looking for us. Where do you think Farrah went? Ron asked Harry. Knowing her she went to the water. But if Jack dove in after her maybe up the third floor bathroom. Well we could try and retrace her steps or we could just do this. Hermione said flicking her wand and doing the Avenseguim charm on the necklace Jack gave me I guess it came off at some point during class.

There now we just follow this thing and it should take us right to her. And that it had as they followed it to the secluded area Jack and I had found. Jack seriously make it stop they'd heard me laugh. That's her voice. Sounds like she's laughing not a very common noise but I know it anywhere. What they saw made them all smile. Jack was laughing next to me and I was rolling on the floor with my hands wrapped around me. Turn it off!

HELP! No one is going to help you Snow no one knows we're hear you're at my mercy for now. T: Well I guess I'd rather be at yours than someone who would hurt me. I felt the charm fade and Jack playfully moan as my laughter came to a slow until it stopped when we heard someone use the healing spell.... I couldn't find the reverse so that's what I'm using.

Anapneo! OMG thank you. Awe. The other three sat down with us. Don't thank me I saw my brother smirk. Why not? I asked him catching my breath. He doesn't need a spell in order to tickle you silly and you'd still be at his mercy. But in all seriousness.... Are you ok? Harry asked me. I frowned back knowing what he meant. Yeah. I'll be alright. I'm just glad that you're ok. I wrapped my arms around him. You're ok Harry and that's all that matters.