Lupin is a wolf

My eyes shift same as Lupin's. Made me wonder why Sirius wasn't like this. Did he have a potion he took too? Where could I get one? I had the false mist to keep me from transforming but what about my vampire powers?! The blood lust I could control I've been around people my whole life.

There were people I would've killed by now if I really wanted too. Like anyone who ever was mean to Harry. V would be the least of my problems. I could get rid of Draco by the snap of my fingers. But not if I wanted to stay here. Everyone knew what I was.

Those that mattered knew what Lupin was and everyone knew what happened on a full moon. It was worse because we were right here right under the full moon together. And I was upset so that added to it. What I needed now was someone who could help me.

I can't fight the moon or my instincts. I was already ice cold so Jack probably couldn't help me. I needed another vampire. Or at least someone they didn't know was a vampire. I needed "Cedric" to help me. My fangs popped out my eyes got this blackish red color.

Lupin twitched everyone watched. Peter's eyes darted back and forth. Sirius warned the others to run. But everyone stayed too transfixed. Only Jack left to go get "Cedric." He hoped he could help me. I wanted to be fine but it hurt more than I was willing to admit when Harry said he hated me.

I'm built to withstand pain but probably that doesn't include emotional pain. Lupin slowly began to transform until the wand was out of his hand and Sirius was trying calm him down and tried to make him remember who he was. My natural instinct was to fight him.

But I knew better. I didn't turn into a different person under the fool moon my instincts just got stronger. Emotional pain just happened to make things worse. Sirius had warned Harry that he would regret saying those things to be he probably doubted it would end like this.

Remus you know the man you are. This flesh is only flesh. Sirius started. Peter leapt away when he saw how we were transforming under the light of the full moon. This heart is where you truly live he kept saying while tried to help his friend.

It wasn't long before Jack came back with the only person who could help me. In addition we still also had Snape who we had knocked out. As Peter leapt when the wand fell he went to the wand but Harry screamed no and then used Expelliarmus to make it go flying.

If there was one person who shouldn't have a wand it was Peter. I probably shouldn't have mine right now either not when I'd gone all out vampire. Farrah?! I heard Jack call in a panic. I could feel the growl trying to bubble up from my throat.

You weren't always in the right mind when your emotions ran high. Normally I'd be fine I'd be in better control. I couldn't think clearly. All I could think about was what he had said to me. My body twitched tears poured down my face. If he didn't trust me how could I protect him?

You don't get to speak! Give me one good reason I should ever trust you again?! You're my sister you're meant to protect me. But I should've known better! Vampires and mermaids are monsters! He scolds. You were working with them the whole time.

You knew the truth right from the beginning! I trusted you! But you didn't tell me. You couldn't tell me the truth! I cried and sobbed feeling hurt. But not standing up for myself against him. I hate you! He scolded again. You betrayed me you betrayed us!

Harry I'm your sister you're my brother I love you! I cried at him. No! Stop saying that! You lost the right to say that! Don't ever call me that again! Stay away from me and my friends I am never going to trust you again! Stay out of my way and out of my life! He screamed at me.

Why should I believe anything else you say?! You're part vampire you don't need to sleep the only time we will see each other or interact with each other is in class or on the field other than that I don't want anything to do with you ever again!

I blocked out everything else. I had heighted hearing and sight heighted all 5 senses but they say we're you're angry you become deaf and blind. I wasn't angry with him I always had self loathing. I hated myself I knew I was a monster yet was supposed to protect my brother.

I lost the ability to think straight to think clearly. Everything blurred around me everything else fell on deaf ears. I knew I'd feel better if I went out and hunted if I went out and killed something or better yet got myself killed. Make about 99.99% of Harry's problems go away.

He didn't need me he needed to be a great wizard. If he was gonna do that he didn't need me around. I wanted to be here as well but now I see if he was here I couldn't be. Maybe we should be in seperate houses. While I hear everyone in Slytherin turns evil that's where I belong.

No you don't. I heard a faint voice. I knew I didn't say that out loud but my thoughts were all mixed up I could've literally said any of this out loud but if there was a voice in my head it was "Cedric's" voice in my head. You don't know what you're saying I felt as if he'd shook his head.

I felt cold hands wrap around me. But they were not Jack's I knew what his hands felt like. But I felt safe. I felt myself being lowered down onto a rock arms wrapping around me. Vampire like strength holding me still. As I was fairly new to all of this I was easy to manipulate.

The two of them started calming me down. Our friends weren't sure where to look or watch. Meanwhile Peter transforms back into his rat form and dashes off into the night. Things got worse from there. Lupin was fully werewolf Sirius went flying into the air.

His howling broke out into the air. Hermione falls onto Snap who now is fully awake and sweeps her to side telling her to get out of the way. He leaps for his wand seeing the werewolf steps in front of the 3 friends to protect them. He knows I'll be ok with Cedric and Jack helping me.

The situation had been assessed and he knew what he needed to do. Lupin was about to pounce he ran and leaped but when Snape tried to fight him off suddenly both Sirius and I leaped into action he was in his black dog form and we all got tangled up together.

Jack and Cedric both scolding me as I leapt up to help the situation. Not daring to think that I'd make things worse. I know he hated me but I had to HAD to protect him. Whether he wanted me to or not. Sirius! Farrah! Harry called again. Lupin was stronger than us both.

Sirius yelps in pain. He's flung into the tall grass. While vampires seem typically to be stronger than vampires again I was fairly new at this. It's possible "Cedric" could've been strong enough but no one except for me was supposed to know his real identity.

Harry runs after the rest of us and Hermione tries to follow but Snape holds her back. Harry runs off into the night. What would he find when he followed after us? He'd get himself in trouble. He was already in danger as it was. Two wolf like beings a vampire sister who was emotional. He was in too much danger.