Part 2

hat evening everyone was back as we sat with our house at our table we all ate dinner and heard everyone's stories. While we heard Hermione talk about the post office. And its 200 owls all sitting on different colored shelves based on how fast you want your letter to go. She exclaimed.

Ron was telling us about Honeydukes. How brilliant it was. With their sugar quills and flaming wizbees with blood flavored lolly pops for Halloween. You would've loved those ones Farrah seeing as you're after all part vampire. At least I knew it sounded liked Ron liked hot and spicy things.

But even though Harry Lupin and I had a roaring smashing great time we were still sad to have been feeling a little left out without our friends. As I watched Harry pick through his food. I nudged him as our friends spoke as I watched the ghosts carry trays of our food to share among the whole school.

Oh but it got dreadfully boring and depressing after that. Jack cut in. Right Ron? Hermione cut him off. Oh Harry I got you something at Dervish and Bangs. Ron told him. He told him it was a Sneakoscope as he spun the glass top on the table. It..... He started saying but I cut him off.

It's supposed to be able to sense and tell you if someone untrustworthy is around as it lights up and spins. But Ron cut me off Fred and George tell me its nothing but rubbish that its for tourists really. But still I thought you might want to have it just in case.... Because you know Sirius Black is trying to kill us?! Harry cut him off.

I bit the inside of my cheek. Farrah I know how much you love chocolate frogs Jack turned to me I saved the cards for you. I know you're trying to collect them ever since you heard of them I mean. Even if the gadget did turn out to be fake like Ron's brothers said it was still nice to have.

Anyways Farrah Harry? What did you two do today? Jack asked us. Well you see that the ghosts are passing out sweets? I point out. Harry Lupin and I spent all day making sweets. We had so much fun. We made our own Honeydukes sweets. And we even tried everything we made.

I watched as Harry picked up an Imp and smoke came out of his ears. It sounds like you like hot spicy foods Ron go ahead and try them. Lupin says their some of his favorites. At the staff table I saw a smile on the Profs. faces watching as they spoke and turned toward Harry and I.

She is quite the chef that one that she is. Lupin was saying. We brought a little Hogsmeade to Hogwarts ourselves. Only we didn't bring it we made them. Most of it is even better than the stuff they sell. That one has quite a gift she does. Quite Dumbledore smiled nodding his head.

I was very pleased that everyone loved my sweets I don't think we had a single leftover. And most people were afraid to eat anymore worried they might puke my sweets were so good. Once dinner was over us 5 make our way to the moving staircase.

And we are stopped at the 7th landing. What's the big hold up only Neville ever forgets the password?! Ron asks his brother Percy when we see him. He pushes past everyone telling us to get back and reminds us that he's head boy as he tries to figure out what's going on. Then turns to us and says we can't get into the dorms without the place being looked through.

Our group of friends give worried darken glances. And then panicked worried ones when Ginny pushes her way towards our group and says that the fat lady in the picture was missing. Only we can't see very well so Ron thinks maybe she was stuffing her face with the still life apples again. But then I feel Jack tug at my arm and Hermione do the same to Harry as we see for ourselves that her portrait has been slashed through.

Then Dumbledore gets involved and we know things are serious when he gets involved which just made the situation that much more terrifying and a big bad deal. Something bad was here and it looked like they obviously wanted to get into Gryffindor. Mr. Filch gather up all the ghosts and tell them to search every painting for the fat lady.

But then we hear a scream and I hug Jack's arm while he wraps his arms around me and I reach a hand out for Harry and squeeze his hand as I feel his hand rest on my back. We look around and hear the ghosts mummer and the people in the paintings. And we look up near the ceiling where Filch is pointing and we see the lady.

Dear lady Dumbledore turns up to her. Who did this to you? She seemed to be in a trance as she told us that whoever it was had eyes like the devil and a soul as dark as his name. She told us he was here Sirius Black had been in the castle. I roll my eyes they kept blaming him. I was the only one who wasn't which just scared me more because I knew it wasn't him so who had it really had been?

Dumbledore told Mr. Filch to secure the castle and made the rest of us retreat back the grand hall. We were now all in sleeping bags as we all laid next to each other. The dementors circling us. I know they were trying to protect us but they scared me more than what we were in danger of. Especially since the lights were all out.

Not that I couldn't see perfectly fine in the dark as vampires can. And I could go without sleep but I cowered near Harry as we watched the stars above us. We'll be ok Farrah. He reassures me. Just watch the night sky look up above us and take a deep breath. Nothing could be scarier than what you are after all.

If you were evil you'd be the scariest thing anyone would ever have to worry about. V- would probably pale in comparison including Sirius Black. Gee Harry that's really reassuring. It is to me. My big sister is the scariest thing in the world. What's there for me to be afraid of other than if you were really actually evil. V- nor Sirius Black should scare me when I've got my big protector sister out there looking out for me.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket Harry I may be all those things and a protector but IDK how to use these powers and I'm terrified of myself especially. Especially because you say that. I have demon in me Harry that's what vampires are demons. The only good vampires I've ever even heard about are the Cullen's and they live in Forks.

I'm nothing like them minus the sparkle in the sunlight part. And the being able to eat whichever I want blood or food but I'm not just a vampire so the rest should overpower my vampire habits. Like drinking blood or needing to go out and hunt. I'm not a werewolf but I do have the feeling of resistance that I want badly to howl at full moons.

Wait shush do you hear that Harry? I grab his hand and make us be still. Look over there. I quietly point out. It's Snape. And he's leaving the main hall. Probably to go talk to Dumbledore. I wonder what about? I know most of you do and if you don't know what's coming why are you still here? Go read the books or watch the movies if you don't know the original. This is just fan fiction after all.