After our ride

Buckbeak launches forward getting to sore like a airplane as we take off Harry holding on for dear life as Jack and I whoop in pleasure having the time of our lives. Come on Harry it's just like riding a broomstick except the broomstick is fluffy and furry. I say with a smile on my face leaning forward to pet the top of the creature's head.

Sitting behind Jack made things a little difficult for me to do that and I wanted to sit close to my little brother since he was still so scared. I smiled back at him and took his hand. It's ok Harry Buckbeak won't let anything bad happen to us. How do you know? Because he didn't try to kill us when we approached him. Yeah if we were Draco we'd have a different problem. Jack teased.

Look down Harry, look at the view it's great, that wind blowing in our face, man this is so freeing, I feel so free! I giggle letting go of his hand to push my hands out welcoming my surroundings. And you should know all about the idea of not being free. Jack frowned back at me. Just let go Harry it's ok have some fun. As long as our feet don't touch the ground there are no worries.

We fly past the Whomping Willow tree and over the Hogwarts castle as Buckbeak flew down across the black lake if we were lower I would've stuck my hand into the water but then I'd have the problem of turning into my mermaid form. And unfortunately mermaids here are not seen as the most friendly of creatures which we'll find out in a later date. I ducked when the water flew up at us as I used the levitating spell we learned to make sure it didn't but when the giant squid is summoned momentarily after that we hear Hagrid call us back as we go back to where we started.

However, when we get back and we land the rest of the class cheers as Harry slides off and then Jack as he raises his arms up to wrap around my waist to pull me down before setting me down again. The tip of Buckbeak's wing nudging me as I stumble but my arms fall around Jack's neck as we just stand there looking at each other starring into each other's eyes. Had we been the only ones there we may have even kissed.

Nice work Harry, Farrah, Jack. Hagrid praises, but our thoughts are elsewhere. How am I doing so far he turns to Harry. Brilliant Prof. They both grin at each other before turning to us and grinning at us in our own little world as the rest of the class snickers but we don't hear it. We don't pull away until Draco forces us away from each other. He pushes past us pushing us apart as we stumble before finding our footing again as he pushes me into Harry as he pushes past him and Hagrid and up to Buckbeak.

If the Potter's and Jack can do it, it must be easy let me have a go at it. You're not that dangerous you ugly brute. Malfoy no! Hagrid warns him but Draco doesn't backdown and Buckbeak defends himself and scratches him. Buckbeak rears his talons in anger and then the 3 of us approach again as he calms down. A little shook up I reach my hand forward and he looks at me before calming down putting his nose on my hand closing his eyes.

It's killed me it's killed me! I hear Draco complain as I rest my hand on the creature's neck and turn and glare at Draco and his melodrama. T: It's his own fault he deserved it, Buckbeak was only defending himself. I pet him as I listen to the rest speak. As I hear Hagrid say.... You're fine just a scratch he says looking at the deep gash on the now limp arm and the blood on his robe.

Hagrid he needs to go to the hospital, I can go with if you'd like Hermione tells him. No, I'm the teacher and I'll take care of it just.... Class dismissed. I'll handle this he says putting Draco over his shoulder before carrying him away as we watch he carry him away but we know this won't be the last we hear of this.