Revenge is a dish best served cold

Sirius approaches Ron who shrinks back in fear and thinks Sirius is nuts. Come out come out Peter come out come out and play. He draws closer and closer to Ron but it wasn't Ron that he wanted. You're mad! Ron exclaims back at Sirius.

But Harry watches carefully and curiously as Sirius gets closer and sees Scabbers twisting violently in Ron's hands. He was very confused. The 3 of us raise our wands toward Ron toward the literal rat in his hands and before we can strike Snape shows up.

Expelliarmus! He waves his wand at us while our 3 wands go sailing out of our hands. We turn at the doorway and see Snape standing there smugly smirking toward Sirius Black. Ah vengeance is sweet oh for I hoped I'd be the one to catch you.

Severus. Lupin tries to cut him off. I told Dumbledore you were helping your old friend into the castle and now I have all the proof I need. Brilliant Sirius exclaims at Snape. Except like usual you're dead wrong! Now give us back our wands!

The 3 of us have unfinished business to attended to. He demands. He pushes me behind him when Snape pushes his wand against his throat. Give me a reason I beg you. Snape says. Don't be a fool Severus! Lupin begs him.

He can't help it it's habit by now. Sirius says back. Be quite Sirius Lupin demands. Listen to the two of you quarreling like an old married couple. The criminal and the creature. I will not let you corrupt her as well. He pulls me to his side.

Actually technically they're both creatures. Lupin is a wolf and so is Sirius Black. He's the black dog thing we've been chasing after and hearing so much about. I correct. I will deal with you later. He turns back to me gripping my wrist tight with his hand.

Piss off! Sirius demands. As witty as ever I see. Tell me will you be irrelevant when I toss you over to the dementors? He asks Sirius. While he sees the touch of fear in Sirius's eyes. One can only imagine what it must be like to endure the dementor's kiss.

It's said to be unbearable but I'll try my best. After you. Snape tells the 3 of us. We walk toward the doorway and Harry sees where Lupin has put his wand. He has it in a flash. Expelliarmus! He says to Snape. As he goes crashing down with a thud.

Harry you just attacked a teacher! Hermione is in shock as she scolds him. Harry was in shock as well but he wanted to hear about Peter. You said Peter! Peter who? Pettigrew Lupin said. He went to school with us we thought he was our friend.

No! Peter Pettigrew is dead! And he killed him. He turned back to Sirius. No Harry that's not.... I start before he cuts me off. You don't get to speak! Give me one good reason I should ever trust you again?!

You're my sister you're meant to protect me. But I should've known better! Vampires and mermaids are monsters! He scolds. You were working with them the whole time. You knew the truth right from the beginning! I trusted you! But you didn't tell me.

You couldn't tell me the truth! You would've never believed me! I cried back at him. I couldn't lie it had stung but also I felt I deserved it. Deserved the way he was scolding me he had every right not to trust me to hate me.

Our friends watched the exchange. They watched as I cried and sobbed feeling hurt. But not standing up for myself against him. I hate you! He scolded again. You betrayed me you betrayed us! Harry you don't know what you're saying.

I pleaded with him. Please Harry I'm your sister you're my brother I love you! I cried at him. No! Stop saying that! You lost the right to say that! Don't ever call me that again! Stay away from me and my friends I am never going to trust you again!

Stay out of my way and out of my life! He screamed at me. Why should I believe anything else you say?! But Harry we live in the same room we play Quidditch together you can't shut me out like that! I pleaded with him.

You're part vampire you don't need to sleep the only time we will see each other or interact with each other is in class or on the field other than that I don't want anything to do with you ever again! You don't mean what you're saying I shake my head.

You're just angry and I don't blame you. Loved ones say terrible things to each other when they're angry and their anger is misguided at each other. You will regret the words you're saying once you know the truth.

Once you take a deep breath and calm down. I will forgive you straight away because you're my brother and I love and your hatred and anger will be misguided because you feel betrayed. Maybe I will maybe I won't but I will never forgive you!

I thought he was dead too. We all did. Lupin comforted me as I nuzzled my head into him while I sobbed and my heart raced. He wrapped his arms around me I would never be able to stop crying. Until you mentioned seeing Pettigrew on the map.

The map lies. Harry said. The map never lies! Sirius snapped back. Peter Pettigrew is right there! He says toward Ron. Me? No not you idiot your rat. Sirius corrects him. Scabbers?! He's been in my family for.... But Sirius cuts him off.

For 12 years a long time for Garden Rat. Sirius says pulling out a clipping of Ron and his family from when they went to Egypt with Scabbers sitting on his shoulder. He's missing a toe isn't he? So what? Ron asks. All they could find of Peter Pettigrew is....

Was his finger the dirty coward cut his own finger off so that people would think he was dead. Then he transformed into a rat! Harry was desperate to believe that what he was saying was true. Show me. Harry demands. What are you going to do to him?

Ron asks us. Together! Sirius says to us. We use our wands and create a stream of blue and white light and make Peter Pettigrew transform. He looked like a rat. His hair falling out his missing finger his hands looking grubby and his buck teeth.

He sees Sirius and Lupin calls them his old friends before he eyes the doorway and tries to escape. Farrah Harry you look just like your parents like James and Lilly we were all friends. He states. Shut up! Sirius shouts back at him.

What would had done Sirius?! Peter asks him. I didn't mean to the dark lord has lots of weapons and he possess. Ask yourself what you would've done he says back to Sirius again. Died! I would've died! I'd rather had died than betray my friends!

And you should've realized. Peter if V- didn't kill you. We will Lupin says. Holding me at his side in protection. No please he begs us. Ron I've been a good friend a good pet I was your rat you won't let them kill me will you?

But Ron looks disgusted. Then he turns back to Hermione. You're a sweet smart clever girl surely you won't let them. And then he turns to Jack. You're a protector wizard you protect all and everybody you have different rules protect me.

He begs. But the 3 of us aim our wands at him. We point them right in his face. As he shrinks back and shuts his eyes. But Harry tells us all no. But Harry this man.... Lupin starts. I know who he is! We will take him back the castle. Thank you.

Peter is grateful at Harry for not letting us kill him. But if we had I knew things would've worked out differently. I have seen visions probably due to my part vampire power but the future isn't set in stone and if I tried to speak up Harry would shut me down again.

I see a boy in yellow Cedric I think is his name Edward his real name using astral projection to watch me and make sure I didn't go down the wrong path but he knows he will "die" when I don't need him to look after me anymore.

Sirius dying after all the little time Harry and I get to spend with him. Something about V- in the mix. But I wasn't so sure on the details. So many good people wouldn't had died later in the future if we had just let him kill him.

I said we'd take you to the castle! But after we get back the dementors can have you! Harry shouts back at Peter. Soon enough we were out of the tree and Peter was begging us to turn him into anything except to turn him into the dementors. Like that would ever happen.