While you were at Hogsmeade

The next day (outfit 3) everyone was getting ready to go Hogsmeade everyone except for us. We couldn't go since our permission slips had to be signed by a parent or guardian and we didn't have one of those. And Prof. McGonagall made it very clear we couldn't go without one.

But, I thought if you said.... Harry started but she cut him off. But I didn't she told us and I'm not a parent or guardian and I think it would be very inappropriate of me to sign for you. I'm sorry Potters she gave us a look of pity. But those are the rules. Our friends watched us as we bid them farewell.

That's ok Harry I swung an arm over his shoulder we can have fun here. Practice our magic you know that thing we didn't know we had for several years. And it's not like the whole school is going after all right? They can't be can they? I asked trying to lighten the mood.

I mean your sister is part vampire wizard and mermaid. And the beautiful kind instead of those normal evil kind if I do say so myself. Yeah, you are. I can see why Jack likes you so much. What would you be doing if we weren't here? Still the same thing I do now. Take care of you, magic behind people's backs even if you didn't know about magic still, and take the hit so that you didn't have to and dream a better life for us both.

I wrapped him in a hug my head on his. He wasn't old enough to be taller than me yet. And I was glad because unless he were to look up he wouldn't have to know I was crying since I put on my false mist. Snow is wet after all. But so are tears I should be a mermaid but not with the mist. Not unless I got into a body of water like a bathtub. And if it was just us I could show him.

Snow? He asked me as I felt his arms wrap around my waist his head fits perfect under my chin. Yeah Harry? You ok? I'm fine my eyes are just starting to sting its cold out here let's go back inside. HT: But she's part vampire and fish she shouldn't get cold and her eyes shouldn't sting. I'll be ok Harry I promise. Anyways I pull away and turn my head wiping my nose and eyes.

We began to walk inside.... Why what do you think I'd be doing? I turned to him as we walked beside each other. I think you would be doing exactly that as well and working somewhere where they could give you money for you to earn since we're not really old enough to have a job. Since you're only 14. Well at that time I was 12 but I could always had done child jobs. But, I found a way to help us survive like a good big sister.

Why has someone said something to you? Well uh.... You didn't hear it from me but I was talking to Jack the other day and he was asking me what he thought you'd be doing and I said the same thing that you said and what I said but he thinks you should be a model. I stop in my tracks. He stops beside me. I'm not THAT pretty Harry I shake my head giving a nervous chuckle.

Well our friends seem to think so. Yeah? I continue walking as he does too. And what do you think? I turn to him. I think it would be strange for a 13 year old boy to think his sister was beautiful especially to her face. But did you agree with them? Depends how red you want your cheeks to be in an embarrassment he points out. Cause vampires and fish don't get cold.

I feel my cheeks as if I can feel them. Can you really feel that? He asks me. I'm not all vampire I remind him shaking my head again. But thank you. And I would defend you if someone didn't think you were beautiful. Even to myself? I scratch the back of my neck. You know I like having these brother sister moments. I feel like because we were just trying to survive and you practicing magic behind everyone's backs that we never really got to have many moments like this growing up.

Abused or not you're still just a child Harry I don't expect you to completely understand. Now, let's hurry inside. I push behind him. We make it to the bridge as we stare out at other boys skating on their broomsticks playing some kind of game. I watched with longing but stayed by Harry not wanting to leave him. I wouldn't had been a good sister if I had. Hey, Harry? Yeah? Do I baby you? You know treat me like a child? Protect you too much?