Reveal your secrets

There we were that night with the map and our wands. The people in the paintings didn't like us doing that. They were trying to sleep too like we were supposed to have been. Mischief managed we said as the map went away.

And Nox to turn the light off. And just in time too because Snap was also wandering the halls the night. And caught us. Potters. He said as he approached us. What are you doing wandering about the corridors at night?

My protector job sir. Making sure that there are no intruders in the castle or other wizards that aren't protectors are where they're supposed to be. Hm.... Fine. What about you Mr. Potter? Sleepwalking. Snape thought that he was just like our dad.

That he too used to strut around the castle. My father did not strut and neither do I! He proclaimed. He told him to lower his wand. And to to turn out his pockets. And that's when he saw the map. Harry said it was just a bit of parchment.

Open it. He told him. Reveal your secrets Snape said. And it appeared. Read it. He told Harry. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs offer their compliments to Professor Snape and.... Go he told Harry. Harry please stop. I told him. But he didn't listen.

And request he keep his big nose out of other people's business. When Snape began scolding Harry that's when Lupin appeared. Out for a moonlight walk are we? Snape asked him. Harry Farrah are you alright? He asked us.

That remains to be seen. He said more about Harry than myself. He handed the map to Lupin said he took it from us. And that it was Lupin's expertise. He thought it to be full of dark magic but we seriously doubted it.

He said it was a piece of parchment meant to insult anyone who tries to read it. He covered for us. Never the less he would take it with him and look it over as we were told to follow after him. While the paintings scolded Snape now about the light.

He told us to come in. He felt astounded that we didn't turn it in and didn't know how it came to be in our hands. Did you ever think that if it crossed Sirius Black's hands that it could be a map to finding us. Did you ever think of that?

No sir. We told him. He told us that our father didn't much care for the rules either but that they gave our lives to protect us. And had it not been for the spell I would've died as well while also trying to protect Harry.

But that's what my mother and I were and it was a protector's job to give their lives for the greater good. None the less he thought that wandering around the castle unprotected was a poor way to repay them. He's not unprotected.

I corrected. Yes of course Ms. Potter he has you but you don't have enough training to be a full time protector. You are still learning. The situation might have been worse had your big sister not been with you Harry. She's always with me.

As is her job to be. Both as a protector and a big sister. I will not cover for you again. He told us. Do you hear me? Yes Prof. Now go straight back to your dorm. And do not take any detours I will know. I'm not sure that map always works.

Harry said. Why do you say that? Because it showed me someone in the castle that is dead. Who? Peter Pettigrew. That's not possible. I'm just telling you what we saw Prof. Good night.