A bit dramatic aren't we?!

After being patched up Draco was just as dramatic as usual if not more as he was laying his injury on thick for everyone to pity him. Everyone except for us. Luckily Hagrid didn't get fired but Draco's dad was furious and we knew we hadn't heard the end of it.

But Seamus and the other kids from our house were looking over the paper including Lavender and Neville. Everyone gathered around in fright and concern when we heard that Sirius Black had escaped from prison even though he never belonged there in the first place and was now near Achintee.

That's not far from here Hermione told us. Do you think he'd come here? Neville asked her. With the dementors at every entrance? I asked him as we 5 were leaning over Seamus's shoulder looking at the newspaper. He's already gotten passed them once hasn't he? Whose to say he won't do it again? Lavender asked reminding us.

Personally I didn't care I thought it was going to be great. I knew in my heart that our G-D father was innocent and that he had been framed. Kind of like how Lucifer had been in the cage for so long he couldn't had possibly done all the terrible he'd been accused of by the time he was released. Any SPN fans out there? Not to say that Sirius is anything like Luci.

I watch the feeling of fear cross my brother's face when Bem speaks up. Black? He could be anywhere by now it's like trying to catch smoke, like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands. I couldn't help it I just had to roll my eyes at that part. Inside I was rolling my eyes at every little bit of everything and I knew if I told Harry he'd never believe me. And he'd start asking questions. And to top it all of there was of course this question of death that we saw in our little future seeing tea cups from class.

I believed Sirius Black was innocent. And somehow someway I was going to prove it. But in the meantime that would be for another day. But now the next morning on our way to class the flowers wilted, the dew froze, and the grass went brittle as the dementors appeared. The rest of us got ready for class for Prof. Lupin. There was a large wardrobe in the classroom. It rattles while the guys look at in with concern I look at it with awe wondering what or maybe even who could possibly be hiding there all the adventurous possibilities opening it would be an adventure all on its own.

He turned and asked the class who would like to guess what would be in there. I raised my hand. Yes Ms. Potter you have a guess? He asks me. Oh, no sir I want to be the one to open it and find out. I smiled feeling giddy. As a protector it's people's jobs like Jack and I to venture on first to make sure that it's nothing too dangerous and can get the other wizards in training killed or put in any worse kind of danger after all there are so many other things worse than death.

Yes Ms. Potter I like the way you think. It's a boggart in there that's what that is! Seamus says. Very good Mr. Finnigan and does anyone know what a boggart looks like? And that's when Hermione speaks up. No one's ever seen one. Ron jumps hearing her voice as he leans over to ask Harry when she got there. Then she continues to say that it was shapeshifter. That it can shapeshifter into anything or anyone of our greatest fears. That's why they're so terrifying.

That's why if anyone is going to go face to face with it including Prof. Lupin it would be a protector. There's nothing I fear more than Harry and I getting separated or his death and there's no way that a boggart could possibly turn into that. And it would be impossible for it to transform into all my other fears at once. My other fear is me hurting my loved ones with my powers. Which it can also not turn into.

Yes, that maybe correct Ms. Potter but let's not take any chances. And there is a very simple repeal charm that we're going to learn that I will teach you that will help you get rid of boggarts. I raise my hand. Yes Ms. Potter? He asks me. It's Riddikulus. Y-yes Ms. Potter that is -that is correct. How did you know that? I'm sorry Prof. Lupin I read ahead. I'm also self taught. I've known about the wizard world longer than my brother has and have been practicing behind everyone's backs but that was before I came here before our letter came for us. Granted my letter came before my brother's but there was no way I was going to leave him alone.

It's my job as a protector. What about as a big sister hm? If you put yourself in danger and get yourself killed who will look after and protect your brother? It wouldn't matter he wouldn't be in danger anymore the universe would be happy it would be at balance if the evil forces kill a child that is supposed to already be dead that survived the "incident" everything will be right again in the world.

Um.... On that dark note he clears his throat. Everyone practice. Repeat after me. Riddikulus! As the other students practice the spell Draco thinks this is ridiculous. He told us that the charm was not enough that you had to think of something that made you laugh. That laughter would scare it away. Then asked Neville to come to him. Then asked him what he feared most which was Snape. And also didn't want the boggart to turn into his grandmother either. He asked him to close his eyes and imagine her clothes and promised that it wouldn't turn into her.

So he did. Then he leaned over and whispered something in his ear. Then at Lupin's command sparks flew from his wand and at the doorknob of the wardrobe. And it opened showing Snape's eyes in it. And then he came out. Neville frightened. Think Neville think.